Walmart Poll

Do you love to shop at walmart?

• Yes, I love to shop at Walmart Stores!

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No, I hate to shop at Walmart Stores!

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone loves to shopping at Walmart or Sick of going to Walmart?

My wife is crazy about shopping at Walmart store no matter what!!!!! And i am tired of hearing about her saying "Walmart" stories and etc... UGH!!!!!!!!!

YUP!!! I LOVE to shop at wal-mart, this store is damn cool and too fun to work.

Well, some employees are rude, though.

Yes I like go shop walmart but I love my power mall best because I can get rebate and don't pay tax and shipping. It save my gas also.

YUP!!! I LOVE to shop at wal-mart, this store is damn cool and too fun to work.

Well, some employees are rude, though.

Humm.. You said you weren't loyal to Wal-Mart on another thread, and you have rant so much negatives about Wal-Mart but again you love shopping at Wal-Mart? That doesn't make no sense.

Humm.. You said you weren't loyal to Wal-Mart on another thread but you love shopping at Wal-Mart? That doesn't make no sense.

Old news, my way has changed in some part.

Whatever, I think you love the attention you were getting from others who did not like Wal-Mart.

Hell no, wal-mart has changed so recently, much improve than before, even management fuction has improve too, that make me feel to love to shopping here, mainly on groceries, soaps and need, plus need electronic stuff with employee discount.

You can't assume my feeling of attention, no way.

You are keeping bother me, if you don't like it then leave me alone.

haha highland well walmart is a national wide stores in USA that have clothes and electronic stuff sometimes they carry food there too LOT of stuff

i love wal mart and i miss shopping there :sad: hope i can try to go there

I dont have Wal-Mart in this home area.. back my old home i do have Wal-Mart but I don't go there, Target is cheaper than Wal-mart

I dont have Wal-Mart in this home area.. back my old home i do have Wal-Mart but I don't go there, Target is cheaper than Wal-mart

so far, I have seen Target and Wal-Mart. One have cheap and other one have cheap. So, nothing different but same on what they are sell.

Allover, Wal-Mart is much cheap that something I can't agrue. But workers are terrible and customers are stink and unhappy to me.

I only like go Wal-Mart SuperCenter to get food.
Electronic store, I like go to Fry's, they're cheap and wide available than Wal-Mart
Cloths, I like Khol, pretty cheap and once again, it's wide available. heh.

yes i do like to go shopping at walmart.. maybe due to the fact I live in Arkansas where Walmart headquarter is? i dont see nothing wrong with going there as they got bunches of cheap stuffs like every day necessities like toilet papers, cleaning stuffs,
etc.. but then i noticed Sam's club is better due to big stuffs.. but i dont have a card to get in there.. i would love to go there and get alot of stuffs that will last me thru few months?? ha..

Friday we went to walmart to get some foods and some necessities.. electricity went poof.. no power for 30 minutes.. alot of people waited.. but they said power prolly will not come on for about 1 hour.. so alot of people left the carts at check out and cashiers put all foods back... i refused to leave cuz i live 20 minutes away? so decide to sit and wait... finally 20 mins later electricity came back on and we ordered foods at taco bell.. as we were eating.. i noticed they took my cart away! i was so pissed off.. so we had to go shopping all over again! it was so funny cuz tj was so happy so he could look at toys again! kids.. haha!

I like to shop at Wal-mart because they have some good stuff with good price. Sometime at Target or some other store have the same brand what Wal-Mart have and it was little bit more money. I always compare the price before buy it. And also Wal-Mart supercenter is close to my house. I don't have to worry to drive 15 to 20 miles to Target, Shop Ko and some other store. I think that Shop Ko might lose business. Not very many people shop there.

I'm a frequent shopper at Wal-Mart. I usually get food, drinks, and DVDs. :)

Back