Wal-Mart announcement tells 'all black people' to leave store

sara1981

Reaction score
Wal-Mart announcement tells 'all black people' to leave store
Walmart announcement tells 'all black people' to leave store - Telegraph

Customers and staff at the Wal-Mart superstore in New Jersey were shocked after a man used the public address system to tell "all black people" to leave.

On Sunday evening at the Washington Township store, a male voice calmly announced: "Attention Wal-Mart customers: All black people leave the store now."

Officials from Wal-Mart Stores are reviewing security tapes to try to determine who made the announcement.

Witnesses told the Courier-Post newspaper that customers and store employees looked stunned.

Management later apologised.

Company spokeswoman Ashley Hardie says the incident was "unacceptable."

The retailer is looking to prevent it from happening in the future.

Washington Township police and the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office also are investigating.

that discrimination!! :shock: my hometown never forced to out stores nor any states that no excuses but must fired of workers or managers..

Just to clarify, it was not a Wal-Mart store employee that did this. It was some deranged prick that did this because that person thought it would be a funny prank.

Right, Steinhaur. And I'm not about to get picky about the thread title, either.

Sara, re-read the article again, please.

Wonders when they catch the person that did this, would they be charged with a hate crime?

The audacity of the man is almost comical. Probably another Wal-Mart hater looking to give them bad press.

Right, Steinhaur. And I'm not about to get picky about the thread title, either.

Sara, re-read the article again, please.

Be nice to Sara because she has trouble to understanding of article. :roll:

Just like Steinhauer said, it was not an employee...... just some friggin deranged A-hole that did this. No blaming Walmart, no blaming republicans, no blaming anyone but the dumb SOB that grabbed the mic. Hopefully he'll be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Maybe we'll even get lucky and he'll be made an example of with maximum sentence, or harsher.

It sounds like a stupid prank. The strangest things tend to happen at Walmart, heh?

It sounds like a stupid prank. The strangest things tend to happen at Walmart, heh?

Yeah... It is like a competition of who can do the dumbest bravest thing at Wal Mart.

Like in Panama City a bunch of spring breakers walked in Wal Mart in their speedos because it was too cold to swim.

Yeah... It is like a competition of who can do the dumbest bravest thing at Wal Mart.

Like in Panama City a bunch of spring breakers walked in Wal Mart in their speedos because it was too cold to swim.

LOL! That is just too funny!

This reminds me of those folks at Walmart website. Before you jump on me, hey, I shop at Walmart!

My hubby and I shop at Walmart. We are weird.

He is black and thought this episode was hilarous. Sometimes, we gotta laugh at ourselves.

Back