Waking Up to Aliens?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
There's a television series that's coming out next year called V. It's basically about the people of Earth who wake up one day to find spaceships hovering all over the planet. The aliens claim to want to be friends, but some humans discover something sinister about the aliens.

Anyways...

If it happened in real life where you woke up and looked outside to see a bunch of spaceships, what would you do? How would you react?

I would piss myself and start crying then go get drunk :shock:

HAHA!..Got a vivid imagination.....I'd probably think I had died and gone to heaven...and wonder if that was Cousin Clarence looking at me with those bugged-out eyes he had. :giggle:

I got to thinking about this, I think it would be cool if the aliens were D/deaf and we join them and took over the world :lol:

There's a television series that's coming out next year called V. It's basically about the people of Earth who wake up one day to find spaceships hovering all over the planet. The aliens claim to want to be friends, but some humans discover something sinister about the aliens.

I am a scifibabe and I can tell you that the Series V was already made in the 80s
Showing my age here lol

They must be making an update version of it and because I lived in UK
I will not get to see it unless two years later
Oh, bother a three years wait (Muttering annoyed Not fair)

Anyways....

If it happened in real life where you woke up and looked outside to see a bunch of spaceships, what would you do? How would you react?

Oh never mind, if it happen in real life
Sorry to anyone who is offended by this, I would run like hell and hide
Just in case they are unfriendly, not taking any chances

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I do believe screaming would make you even more obvious. :run: The last thing you wanna do in that situation is to draw attention to yourself. You can panic, but keep it on the DL. :cool:

^ I do believe screaming would make you even more obvious. :run: The last thing you wanna do in that situation is to draw attention to yourself. You can panic, but keep it on the DL. :cool:

Yes, I agee, very bad idea
All this screaming but I would be screaming inside but I would be too frighten to scream out

Me, I would run to the hill and try not to look back (Looking back)
Uh oh, I need to hide, I need to hide (Going barsek here):eek2:

Oh, Boy, I watch too many Sci Fi stuff but boy I love watching them:)

Scifibabe

I really hope aliens are friendly people. If they are, I probably would greet them and have some friends with them. :D

If they are not, I think I would have to escape and to try saving my people from them. =/

Pespi, oh yes. It will be awesome if they are deaf. ;)

:rofl: at this thread.

I don't think it won't work if we try to hide from the aliens. they would find us anyway. :shock:

will it ever work if we wear the aluminun foils on our heads in order to prevent aliens from reading us or our minds? :hmm:

Back