VTAP(youtube) for Blackberry devices

something wrong with that website. Most imagine doesn't show up on site.

YouTube on full display of my AT&T Tilt.

I tried that on my wife's BB 8830 and it won't run video. I did use Blueapple.mobi . Most video would run only if it's less than 3 min long. I tried 6 min long video, it won't work. I learned that it have to do with BB's OS. For those who have BB 8830 or Curve (8330), you can upgrade it to BB OS 4.5 to enable you to watch Youtube mobile video. But it all depends on BB's Wireless carrier that provides OS upgrade or not. Also you must have 1 GB or more Micro SD flash card installed (currently it can take up to 4gb) in order to get the video cached or saved and viewed.

Catty

centro and treo appear in full display on youtube :)
But it's suck because of damn low-resolution

I find interest when iPhone in EDGE... Youtube auto turn low-resolution, while in wi-fi mode, it turn high-resolution video running.

I have no idea what would happen to iPhone 3G. Strong likely, it would appear in high.

centro and treo appear in full display on youtube :)
But it's suck because of damn low-resolution

I find interest when iPhone in EDGE... Youtube auto turn low-resolution, while in wi-fi mode, it turn high-resolution video running.

I have no idea what would happen to iPhone 3G. Strong likely, it would appear in high.

are you able to download and save it to MicroSD in high resolution and play it? I am able to do that on Blackberry 8830 without problem using blueapple.mobi

Catty

Sound nice that way you could show to someone later.

Personally, I careless about it. :)

are you able to download and save it to MicroSD in high resolution and play it? I am able to do that on Blackberry 8830 without problem using blueapple.mobi

Catty

i find that interesting because my vtap never download the videos on my mobile or storage card. it just opens and runs the videos like your home PC. i dont want any video saved into my mobile or storage card.

Back