vpad news

vwbug19

Reaction score
geuss what? vpad now has new update no more beta version you can tell by blue background during boot up and added features such as video mail,improved networking,new network icon telling which network interface in use,volume adjustment affects ringing volume,10 digits system added(not enabled yet), more informative dialogs during calling process ,cons is usb wireless still with their own
pro is it is sd card enabled you can do screensaver slideshow there but a bug cause it to freeze when touching to return to normal screen
ok now i just found out that there will be no web browser on vpad it is only available on vpad+ version same cpu with bigger cache and 2 usb ports and built in wifi adapter wait a min there are now 2 version of vpad!! nothing were said on their website but you can order vpad+ by calling sales.viablevrs.tv
one good thing is it is sd card bootable

James, I can contacted Viable Support about new VAD+. They said that they would be coming in couple of weeks. So they will contact all of Viable customers to request new registration for getting new Viable Number as 10-digit number in few weeks. Did you order to get new VPAD+?

no i didnt order , i already had vpad and paid 99 bux for a lemon im not trusting buying from them ever

Back