VPAD: I know, but...

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know some of you have disregards about the VPADs, but these VPADs such some of you already know it is in the early stages. I have one myself down here in Australia and I have ordered two more and it is expected to arrive next week.

My VPAD tturned out to be the good one out of the bad ones, and it is working like a charm, I understand the cons, but it will be worth your time if you keep it until Viable upgrades the software where it can be used with whatever you wish to call, such as incoming calls. My friend from Australia has one as well and has contacted Viable help via VP and was told that it will most definitely happen and it should be in few weeks, so we will have to... wait.

But anyone who still have the VPADs, have you ever tried to plug the VPAD to your TV, it is worth, I plugged it to my Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV and it is much better.

So the waiting would be worthy your time in the end ;)

I have ordered two more and it is expected to arrive next week.

He will get package on his birthdate. :giggle:

Really Interesting!.. Thanks for let us know ;)

I would love to see true 480p instead 480i on videophone.

I have taken a picture and I wanted to show you but I am having trouble uploading my picture off my cell phone >.<

10xv6zc.jpg

Sorry about the blurry image, I toook it with my new sidekick slide :D

Several Aussies want to buy VPAD. VPAD is better quality and more clearer than D-Link i2eye videophone. JClarke always loves it. :D

Oh and by the way, that dude on VPAD is obviously, dbarovian!!! :rofl:

and yes, I love my VPAD even more :D

UPDATE: I have a better picture of the VPAD call, with my friend. Here it is!

1zdx8pc.jpg

And also, I have contacted Viable Support via VPAD, and I was impressed with their service and they are very very friendly and helpful with Australians. When I had trouble with my VPAD calling to other VPAD, but the problem has been solved. And FYI - the IP address incoming calls issues will be ready to be used in the public within a month's time, so patience is what we need now!

UPDATE: I have a better picture of the VPAD call, with my friend. Here it is!

1zdx8pc.jpg

And also, I have contacted Viable Support via VPAD, and I was impressed with their service and they are very very friendly and helpful with Australians. When I had trouble with my VPAD calling to other VPAD, but the problem has been solved. And FYI - the IP address incoming calls issues will be ready to be used in the public within a month's time, so patience is what we need now!

Yeah! better picture than #7. :D

Back