VP200 & EVO 4G Call Demo Test

Everyone know that EVO's battery is sucks. Every time you need to recharging EVO often like three times a day. Who dont wish be a new technology? LOL!

ONly if you use use email and leave Facebook App on the auto-notification, it drain pretty quick. Without either, you can keep up to 8-10 hours. Seriously...

haha, I saw on that youtube's comment in there. Someone claim that iPhone 4 can call to VP-200. I doubt without proof!

I know about it. I think that Purple still work under development for P3 on iPhone and other mobile device. I hope so.

ONly if you use use email and leave Facebook App on the auto-notification, it drain pretty quick. Without either, you can keep up to 8-10 hours. Seriously...

Too much hassles to turn off things like that. Blah! :thumbd:

how can all 4 works with htc evo 4g here are the test performed by me

vp200 = works !00%
p3 =works but get black screen even wifi or 3g
ojo = fails both way
viable vpad =works only one way dialing from vpad and htc evo will result in mainstreamvrs waiting for next interpreter

ok my routers are sorenson sr200 with latest version connected using ip range of 192.168.5.x to 2 vp200 and dlink dir-625 wireless router with ip range of 192.168.0.x uplinked to sr200 router and the cable modem is connected to sr200 router

so anybody know what setup he did?

i do have setup for p3 and sip in both router port forwarding hmmm?

Everyone know that EVO's battery is sucks. Every time you need to recharging EVO often like three times a day. Who dont wish be a new technology? LOL!

You probably wish to put a mini diesel engine to keep the batteries full. It will cause vibrating on the phone while it's running. :lol:

Blackscreen - probably you need turn firewall off??

darkage, you are not the networking expert and you didnt read my setup and firewall must be on to block malware and virus plus block hacking atemps and provide virtual serveer and port forwarding

vwbug19, what name brand firewall include anti virus? because not same all firewall brand? and your dlink router or other brand name router?

vwbug19, what name brand firewall include anti virus? because not same all firewall brand? and your dlink router or other brand name router?
antivirus or software has nothing to do with routers and routers has built in firewall so no firewalls are needed on pc and laptops the dlink dir625 firmware is 3.07 c2 and sorenson sr200 firmware 2.00

fyi mvp does works with htc evo but dialer is one way from mvp to htc evo only no black screen so... mvp is same as p3 right?

darkage, you are not the networking expert and you didnt read my setup and firewall must be on to block malware and virus plus block hacking atemps and provide virtual serveer and port forwarding

Few years ago, I remember that I got black screen then called tech support. They told me that I have to turn firewall off. I tried then it worked!!!

i remember i was download for k-lite for codec cause block black screen on p3 and webcam software.. few years ago... k-lite codec removed software ps3 and webcam software its work no black screen...

cool u did nice job about htc evo 4g so i would like talk u alive on vp if u dont mind need ask u some ? before i buy htc evo this week thanks if it is ok give me ur email so i e mail u ny vp number thanks dude

Back