Vp

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Well Im getting a VP tomorrow...

Just wanted to see how it works.....

Anybody care to explain how it works? I would perfer VCO.. My installer said it has vco and I can also use sign language.. :)

Just wanted to see what ya'll point of veiw on VP

Thanks

Welcome to SorensonVRS! Yes, they do have VCO feature, and your installer should show you how to set it up and he or she will set it up for you.
Let you know that Sorenson installer is REQUIRED to fully train you and teach you how to use VP! If your not satisfied and don't understand... ASK! If the installer refused to train you fully or wants hurry go home, then REPORT to vrscomments@sorenson.com

Good luck and hope you have a wonderful experience with VP! :)

Well Im getting a VP tomorrow...

Just wanted to see how it works.....

Anybody care to explain how it works? I would perfer VCO.. My installer said it has vco and I can also use sign language.. :)

Just wanted to see what ya'll point of veiw on VP

Thanks

How lucky you are on getting the VP.. Good luck on that .. I hope to get one someday when I get dsl or cable modem but that wont be likely for another 5 yrs or so.. sigh.. drat! ha.. but thats ok.. im not complaining as i love being in country where its peaceful and quiet here.. :)

Oh good for you ! ! Enjoy with VP ! !Let ya know its very addictive ! heh

I have one but I heard that 200vp is better than 100vp. :|

M-:afro:

I have vp 100 but didnt set them up. My sister in law keep bug me about it. lol

Oh good for you ! ! Enjoy with VP ! !Let ya know its very addictive ! heh

I have one but I heard that 200vp is better than 100vp. :|

Hi i am again here..
yes heard that. 200vp is better thatn 100vp. i wanna buy one 200vp, but one officer from VP Service told me, if i will buy 200vp, then i would pay each month 10 EURO for interpreter in America. WHAAAT? Should i ???
oh no Thanks!! that is why, i bought 100vp. it doesnt matter.

I have vp 100 but didnt set them up. My sister in law keep bug me about it. lol

oh.. i wanna to talk with you on VP.. how was nice? you know, we are same Birthday and would like congratulation to you in person on VP. i make a cake for you.... lol

Hi i am again here..
yes heard that. 200vp is better thatn 100vp. i wanna buy one 200vp, but one officer from VP Service told me, if i will buy 200vp, then i would pay each month 10 EURO for interpreter in America. WHAAAT? Should i ???
oh no Thanks!! that is why, i bought 100vp. it doesnt matter.

Hey again! ! How u doing ??

Oh really ? ?? Wow...

Yeah, keep vp100 ! ! why should u pay 10 Euro for interpreter in America! They are f**king out their mind ! Oops.. :giggle:

oh.. i wanna to talk with you on VP.. how was nice? you know, we are same Birthday and would like congratulation to you in person on VP. i make a cake for you.... lol

I will bug my husband to set it up. I can able talk to you and others on vp.

((chuckles))
I've already in love w/my own vp... bought it from last year... Love it!

my wife had her VP for like 3 years and she just started using it a lot. When she 1st got it, not a lot of ppl had one and it took like 45 min to get an interpeter but now, it don't take long. That is the only thing she will miss abt when She is in Germany, she loves to make calls on VP to hearing ppl on it, but it will be 10 euros a month.

I have a VP, but I never use it. I've never liked VP. I've always prefered IMs over VP. :)

Hey again! ! How u doing ??

Oh really ? ?? Wow...

Yeah, keep vp100 ! ! why should u pay 10 Euro for interpreter in America! They are f**king out their mind ! Oops.. :giggle:

:giggle: how nice of you what told you abt they are f**king? lol
anyway i am not happy with VP100 cuz my speed are 2000. its never enough to movie faster. i need over speed 6000. i will try to fix with VP and speed, today.
how am i doing?.. full stresses at working and lot of things on my mind. last weekend i am going to the church for bapist baby so i would become a god mother. Timo is my godson, right now.

I been wait wait wait for Sorenson to deliver me a vp. I give up and found from hovr that have program called VideoSign. It's free and easy to install. omg! I love it. It work great on my computer. I can call to anyone on vp.

sunshinelady, maybe you can get it for free. All, you need is fast internet, webcam and good computer. then go to hovrs.com and download "SignVideo" at bottom.

I been wait wait wait for Sorenson to deliver me a vp. I give up and found from hovr that have program called VideoSign. It's free and easy to install. omg! I love it. It work great on my computer. I can call to anyone on vp.

sunshinelady, maybe you can get it for free. All, you need is fast internet, webcam and good computer. then go to hovrs.com and download "SignVideo" at bottom.

Hi Melissa
thank you for information. i did to hear about it. my deaf friend recommend me that i should get for free on the computer, easy take Sorenson Communications and make... i know, but i did become free VP100 too. i pay not myself :)
but i need faster movie. i went to T-Mobile store today. they will change for my Internet speed 2000 to 6000 on 8 December. that is fine! i am curious abt this week. :fingersx:
other my germany deafs did heself "SignVideo" on the computer. she love it.

Yes, I do have VP100 and am very addicted to the Talking over VP with friends from TD....hehehe love it! :-D

:giggle: how nice of you what told you abt they are f**king? lol
anyway i am not happy with VP100 cuz my speed are 2000. its never enough to movie faster. i need over speed 6000. i will try to fix with VP and speed, today.
how am i doing?.. full stresses at working and lot of things on my mind. last weekend i am going to the church for bapist baby so i would become a god mother. Timo is my godson, right now.

Oh lol ! shh shh

Sorry abou that "speed" isnt enough.. ugh !:pissed:

Oh Congrats that you are "god-mother" That is great ! !

Hey, everyone.
I heard tha Sum Pplz still complain Vp-100 plm. They still wanna Vp-200. I'm luck to get Vp-200 n It's everythin' kool. For more info one the Vp-200,Vist [url=http://www.sorensonvrs.com/vp-200. Y'll like it. :)

Back