VP everywhere...

NorCal20

Reaction score
Hello everyone-

I, may be stupid genius in this local but i want to share with y'all before you goes berserk.

There are hundreds of problems in VP on this day, it will showed up with 5 missed calls and there will be statement: xxxxxx-xxxxx along with ip numbers.

It is hacker that has broke through VP system and please do not dial or answer to that call.

Sorenson will take care of this matter for y'all, please be patience and i will find out through my stupid genius friend today.

Again, you all have other things to do than talk in vp (unless it is important, use P3)

Hello everyone-

I, may be stupid genius in this local but i want to share with y'all before you goes berserk.

There are hundreds of problems in VP on this day, it will showed up with 5 missed calls and there will be statement: xxxxxx-xxxxx along with ip numbers.

It is hacker that has broke through VP system and please do not dial or answer to that call.

Sorenson will take care of this matter for y'all, please be patience and i will find out through my stupid genius friend today.

Again, you all have other things to do than talk in vp (unless it is important, use P3)

Thanks you for the post.

Back