Vp-200

Mikeo

Reaction score
I have VP 200 and I loved it!

Very cool in all features, call history, phone-book holding up to 400 VP/VRS numbers, etc.

One bug I found is that the phone flasher gone crazy when connected to VP-200. It flashed for no reason, no one attempting to call me or anything like that. Sorenson have already know that bug and will attempt to fix it for the next update release.

Shut up with your ego on getting the VP-200! I suggest all of ya keep it to yourself! just kidding! I'm jealous..... I am ready to use a sledgehammer to break this Vp-100 in a million pieces!

Me too! I hate when I have to turn the lights on to get a better foucs!! UGH!

Shut up with your ego on getting the VP-200! I suggest all of ya keep it to yourself! just kidding! I'm jealous..... I am ready to use a sledgehammer to break this Vp-100 in a million pieces!

LOL!! Some my friends already Jealous of me because I got VP-200 first. Most of my friend have VP-100 and they has to wait longer. And I got it fast because I am new customer

huh what is sledgehammer?

This is sledgehammer.

sledgehammer.jpg
huh what is sledgehammer?

I live in Oregon so I have had my VP 200 for quite sometime. It is WONDERFUL! Such a big improvement over the 100. BUT if you have a 200 and are chatting with someone who has a 100, do not expect miracles. "200 to 200" works great, perfect, just like a theatre movie. And you don't have to get up and move lamps around! Some people have complained to me that their picture is "too bright", but I have not had that problem.

I got my VP-200 too and my parents are jealous of it. But one problem is that my parents have problems with other people who has VP-200 to call my parents but my VP-200 is perfect for them to see clear which I am still figuring it out for them.
Only thing, I m sick of is VRS pop up warning so I had to turn it off and so far, I love my VP-200. Seems that VP-200 is much better than VP-100 and I pity ones in the PA since they are on hold dued to bugs in software that caused crash big time, so only new members can get VP-200 for now.

Someone called me using a VP-200 at Gallaudet. It kept adjusting itself as we spoke. The lense moved right to left all by itself and it adjusted near or far all on its own. The problem was, he was not moving anything except his arms. It made t difficult to have a conversation. Is this a bug?

Oh, I chat with people on VP fine without any problems. But I chat with my friend in GA and I live in LA area and we have trouble sometime like see clear and picture get blurry sometime because he live far is that true???

Back