Vp-200 + wrt54g2?

Maybe Router is 192.168.1.1 VP-200 is 192.168.0.125 becuse VP-200 is protect password, you check "0" or "1", if you saw 0, you call SorensonVRS tech support tell them you need password, on VP-200 or... router change 1 to 0 on 192.168._.1

No need to call Tech .. The password is 5236 It is posted on their website ,,

Port forwarded and DMZ works in Micro too. VP is running awesome with DD-WRT now. I have tested it with my friend, no black screen at first call and no going back to 15 fps after few mins.

FPS steady at 30.

Thanks,
Exor

Great to see you got your VP up running on linksys with custom firmware and still can keep using linksys router smiles ....

Really Password same all VP-200??? first time, I got password, then I moved another number, i use not work password, I got you I am suprise, it is weird password!

you mean DD-WRT and VP-200 work now?

No need to call Tech .. The password is 5236 It is posted on their website ,,

Great to see you got your VP up running on linksys with custom firmware and still can keep using linksys router smiles ....

Yes all VP password are all same '5236'.

VP-200 + Linksys with DD-WRT firmware, still working so far. :)

I <3 Linksys! Too bad their firmware isn't good for VP-200, glad I got DD-WRT installed properly. :)

Really Password same all VP-200??? first time, I got password, then I moved another number, i use not work password, I got you I am suprise, it is weird password!

you mean DD-WRT and VP-200 work now?

I mean passcode on change VP200 network ip config is all same 5236

Here Sorenson weblink explain passcode all same Sorenson VRS®

I am glad you work DD-WRT and VP-200 :wave:

Yes all VP password are all same '5236'.

VP-200 + Linksys with DD-WRT firmware, still working so far. :)

I <3 Linksys! Too bad their firmware isn't good for VP-200, glad I got DD-WRT installed properly. :)

thanks, that I thought I read pas forums, they said must call tech support, I first time, I guess phone match password. I got you and website, I understand same all vp-200's password :ty:

I mean passcode on change VP200 network ip config is all same 5236

Here Sorenson weblink explain passcode all same Sorenson VRS®

Back