Vp 200 Sorenson-cant connect

ToriGlass82

Reaction score
Hi I have Sorenson vp200 and it is in my closet now. I need help with connect vp.my vp is in my room and I always use my laptop in my room. My laptop is wireless with company CableOne.
My parents have desktop in their living room and its very far away from my room and cannot have long wire to connect with my tv.
Is there any way to connect with my tv,vp and my laptop in my room? I feel very frustrated with this problem.

Thank you,
Tori

Hi I have Sorenson vp200 and it is in my closet now. I need help with connect vp.my vp is in my room and I always use my laptop in my room. My laptop is wireless with company CableOne.
My parents have desktop in their living room and its very far away from my room and cannot have long wire to connect with my tv.
Is there any way to connect with my tv,vp and my laptop in my room? I feel very frustrated with this problem.

Thank you,
Tori

Wow... your videophone may need update by due over date. What the solution for you to get power line. It is good for same house with different room instead have long Ethernet wire. The long Ethernet wire isn't good choice due quality videophone for your need. Here the website you can bought at... Powerline Ethernet Adapters

I suggest you to get contact due the 10 digits number require by FCC. You can pick any provider but if you want Sorenson and you can contact this vrssales@sorenson.com. They will send someone to over your place and get restore connection back; support@sorenson.com.

I have used two netgear powerline adapters. working great for VP !

You may buy them on Ebay. cheaper price than list price.

XE102G - NETGEAR.com

Thank you,
Tori
Tori,

My name is Clint with Sorenson Tech support. I really went out of my way to register at this site just to get in contact with you as one of our members of the Marketing team made us aware of your post in this forum. What you need to do so we can help you with getting your VP connected back up again is go to website Sorenson VRS® and fill out the problem request form there and make sure you provide all of the information it asks for. Then once we receive your problem request form we can start assisting you in getting your VP working again. If you can't go to the website and fill out the form then you need to email us at support@sorenson.com or can also have someone that is hearing if you live with anyone that is hearing call into our hearing support line on number 866-496-6111 option 2. We are looking forward to hearing from you directly so we can get your VP working again.

Ok thanks clint,
I finish email sorensontech support.Tori is my nick name and i should be sending under my real name Brittany L.

Back