VP-100 Speed dial list

dkf747

Reaction score
I just got home and discovered my speed dial list was empty! Did this happen to anybody else?

No but I had a hard time trying to save the vp # in the dial list.. it wouldn't appear in the list..

Sorenson must have had a problem on their end. My speed dial numbers are back this morning

dkf747 said:
Sorenson must have had a problem on their end. My speed dial numbers are back this morning

the problem is on your end, not soreson. reset your router, dsl or cable modem and it will work

My vp blacked out too. Its Sorenson's problem not mine. The latest update has a lot of backdoors theyre telling me. You can see others chatting to others by using their phone numbers. Its like a 3-way call.

qwerty123 said:
the problem is on your end, not soreson. reset your router, dsl or cable modem and it will work

You mind explaining how it could be my router or modem?

HawaiiJo said:
My vp blacked out too. Its Sorenson's problem not mine. The latest update has a lot of backdoors theyre telling me. You can see others chatting to others by using their phone numbers. Its like a 3-way call.

Thats impossible. I am telling you.

HawaiiJo said:

Do you have a link to back this up?

HawaiiJo said:

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that someone else can see me chatting with my friend on vp without me knowing about it? That is "spy"!!

dkf747 said:
You mind explaining how it could be my router or modem?

It is normal...it does that to my router or modem sometimes...I have to reset it and it will come back to normal...

NightwarriorJin said:
Thats impossible. I am telling you.

I don't think it is impossible,....I heard rumors about person who is hacker can spy our conversation on vp without knowing about it...

coloravalanche said:
I don't think it is impossible,....I heard rumors about person who is hacker can spy our conversation on vp without knowing about it...

You should turn the VP off when not in use it.. but the hackers tried uses a "Data" on vp, it's totally useless for the hackers, the hackers thought was a "Computer" is online, the VP is ON, hacker can't get it.. the VP is a Videostreaming.

I noticed the video on VP sometime streaks across the tv screen, I knew the hackers tried to get-in. it's not hacked on the VP, the Phone numbers stored on the VP's server, when you turn on and let the VP box to downloading the address book and missed call list.

PowerWCRulez said:
You should turn the VP off when not in use it.. but the hackers tried uses a "Data" on vp, it's totally useless for the hackers, the hackers thought was a "Computer" is online, the VP is ON, hacker can't get it.. the VP is a Videostreaming.

I noticed the video on VP sometime streaks across the tv screen, I knew the hackers tried to get-in. it's not hacked on the VP, the Phone numbers stored on the VP's server, when you turn on and let the VP box to downloading the address book and missed call list.

Are you saying it is possible if person could get in and watch my conversation with my friends?

coloravalanche said:
Are you saying it is possible if person could get in and watch my conversation with my friends?

No, hackers can't get on, cuz of the vp only have a "Videostreaming" and not a datastreaming.

No wonder there was a sinister reason for the mysterious 'Sorenson Bee' to dump a free vp-100 in our hands at the OC-Fair booth last summer.

Richard

coloravalanche said:
It is normal...it does that to my router or modem sometimes...I have to reset it and it will come back to normal...

1. The speed dial list is not stored on my router or modem.
2. I did NOT reset them and the list was back during the night.
3. It is my understanding that the list is stored on Sorenson servers somewhere i Utah.

If this is normal then someone should be able to explain what happened.

Yea it happened to me but I got it all back. I had to reset everything like put the ip number and set it all up and load it up. It took me 4 days til I finally figure out and will write down the number in case it is happened.

*curiouis* 'bout VP... (my vp hasn't arrived by fedex) *grinning* restless patience...

Anyway, In my mind was came pop up and wonder is that possible VP any kind brands will work connection w/other vp ?
Sorgerans<--->Soregrans always work easily instant but my point...
Sorgerans<--->DLINK DVC-1000 (my vp) Will come impossible work ?

I read the ieye information sometimes will come not work other vp kind of brand software suitable fit in...

What up to my brainstorm **thinking** figures what should see anyone whoever has vp kind of equipment...

What your answer ?

And also... Problem thing... issues IP/PH #

who user dsl or cablemodem.. wha..ever

Cablemodem will work w/other cablemodem becz of track IP.. connection as you're calling to..

Cablemodem will diffculties contact w/DSL how can use dial *IP or phone nbr ?* which speaking of...

fill me info.. please..
Thx

It's off-topic, but the i2eye will be able to call vp-100 through ip address and also vp-100 to i2eye. It doesn't matter whether you have DSL or cable.

Now back to issue - I did not reset anything. How did my speed dial list come back all by itself? I can think of several possibilities:

1. Interference somewhere between Sorenson and my VP that was cleared up overnight,
2. Sorenson had a server problem,
3. ??????

dkf747 said:
It's off-topic, but the i2eye will be able to call vp-100 through ip address and also vp-100 to i2eye. It doesn't matter whether you have DSL or cable.

Now back to issue - I did not reset anything. How did my speed dial list come back all by itself? I can think of several possibilities:

1. Interference somewhere between Sorenson and my VP that was cleared up overnight,
2. Sorenson had a server problem,
3. ??????

Yea it can be anything. Sometimes the plug behind router is loose and you gotta make sure all the plugs are plug in real good. It happened to me once and I had to reset the whole ip number and type in the correct number and I got it all fix all by myself. :D Patting on my back. Proud to be able to fix those.

Back