Voting for Baby Girl's Names

Which baby girl's name do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heath said:
What about being concerned with your daughter's safety ?

I dont have a kids right now but not want to said which I would like to name of my daughter if I have a daughter :) rather serect name :)

DeafMonkey said:
I dont have a kids right now but not want to said which I would like to name of my daughter if I have a daughter :) rather serect name :)

That is fine. It is something to think about in the future and your husband may have a better and a more safer name for your daughter. You have to think and imagine how your daughter's name would affect her at elemntary school and you know how cruel kids can be at that age and then at home as a family then once she is in her teenage years which is really the hard years for any teenagers in high school how will the boys react to her name also the competition between girls will be very intense as she showcases her name and draws his name along with her name etc then as a young lady if she wants to be a housewife or go to college and in the real world how would her name affect her then you have to think about her name and how it will affect her towards her golden years then towards the end of her life as an old woman blessed with love from her grandchildren as well as from you too. God Bless ...... :angel:

Heath said:
That is fine. It is something to think about in the future and your husband may have a better and a more safer name for your daughter. You have to think and imagine how your daughter's name would affect her at elemntary school and you know how cruel kids can be at that age and then at home as a family then once she is in her teenage years which is really the hard years for any teenagers in high school how will the boys react to her name also the competition between girls will be very intense as she showcases her name and draws his name along with her name etc then as a young lady if she wants to be a housewife or go to college and in the real world how would her name affect her then you have to think about her name and how it will affect her towards her golden years then towards the end of her life as an old woman blessed with love from her grandchildren as well as from you too. God Bless ...... :angel:

I know what I can do with the baby names :)

SmileyGin said:
i did look around and found that mary jane is slang another mean for marjuana.. interesting.. but its only JANE??? not Mary? i think Jane is FINE.. :)

http://www.answers.com/topic/cannabis-1

Right .... you want a good name that leaves no doubts as to wheter that name will be a good name or a bad name that will affect her life because of the name you gave her at birth so if it contains references to drugs amongst another things then you will want another name that is much more positive for your daughter.

I like the name Annie Jane. Its simple and clear. Besides, now days, if you want give a kid a unique name, just use a traditional name. How many Kaitlyns are running around? How 'bout kids named after irish liquor? Killian, Jamieson and so on. The unique name thin is played out. My wife and I agreed that our daughter should have a name that has a cute nickname but can also be proper and traditional. Lillian Kay *******. I will not post her last name for obvious reasons. As a kid she goes by Lilly. When she gets older she can go by Lillian if she chooses.

Lillys dad said:
I like the name Annie Jane. Its simple and clear. Besides, now days, if you want give a kid a unique name, just use a traditional name. How many Kaitlyns are running around? How 'bout kids named after irish liquor? Killian, Jamieson and so on. The unique name thin is played out. My wife and I agreed that our daughter should have a name that has a cute nickname but can also be proper and traditional. Lillian Kay *******. I will not post her last name for obvious reasons. As a kid she goes by Lilly. When she gets older she can go by Lillian if she chooses.

That is fine. I know some guys who actually were named Jack Daniels, Jack Hennessey etc. and they were real names.

I didn't vote either.. I think Annie is too common really.. unless you want to keep that name because it runs in the family.. but Annie or Jane aren't my kind of thing that I would name my kid. But just follow your heart and decide whatever you'd like to name your child.

RebelGirl said:
I didn't vote either.. I think Annie is too common really.. unless you want to keep that name because it runs in the family.. but Annie or Jane aren't my kind of thing that I would name my kid. But just follow your heart and decide whatever you'd like to name your child.

Oh yeah follow the heart what parents like to name their the baby :)

One of my good friend's daughter is called Mary-Jane, better known as MJ, until I told her on MSN that its a slang word for drug, she didn't know, so I told her to tell her hearing 16 years old daughter if she heard it before, she said "Yes!!" :ugh3:

Also have you heard of "Plain Jane" - other meaning for a dull and boring lady.

I would suggest how about Hannah or Anna as its better than Annie, the Little Orphan Annie film or Raggedy Annie!!

And I like the name Jana so much - it is from czechoslavian name.

Have fun!!

Egads--Annie Jane sounds like someone who has spent too much time on a horse. Annie Cola? One must ask a reluctant "why?". I did know a dog named Cola once and it seemed deliriously happy, if that has any bearing.

A cool and positive method of baby-naming is to wait until the child is born and actually see what suits him/her---like they are a unique and happening being, deserving of a well-suited name.

im really like Annie Jane but its cute name

i told my mom about if i have baby girl i will name as Charlene Marie or whatever name for baby girl but i dont have baby yet its just future name what im really wanted

Back