Voters Are Getting Free Pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad smuggled pot in bamboo logs out the Mexican jungle when he was a young man. He told us wild stories about living in Mexican jungle.

Did you know that Cocaine was put into Coca-Cola when they first started selling it? This was before they knew the health implications with it, but was for several years!

I don't like pot, I get stoned and sit like a bump on a log and fall asleep. lol But I know people who actually get high and makes them feel good. Just makes me feel like shit! To each their own

I am sure it will be shut down before long.

I don't think so. They will have to prove that there is an incentive to vote in a particular way. So far, all that be proven is an incentive for registering.

Did you know that Cocaine was put into Coca-Cola when they first started selling it? This was before they knew the health implications with it, but was for several years!

I don't like pot, I get stoned and sit like a bump on a log and fall asleep. lol But I know people who actually get high and makes them feel good. Just makes me feel like shit! To each their own

I don't mind getting high but I also can see myself getting hooked on illegal stuff ( not pot) so I avoid drugs like the plague.

I don't mind getting high but I also can see myself getting hooked on illegal stuff ( not pot) so I avoid drugs like the plague.

I agree, they would be easy to get addicted to. I have enough legal stuff I am already addicted to, like cig, coffee, caffeine, (and those damn taquitos) etc. I don't need anymore I have enough shit to worry about. lol

Yeah I knew about the Coca-Cola . Pot help my TMJ. When I when to visit some friends in OK I smoked some pot and it was the first time in along time I got a real good night sleep. What do you call that stuff mothers use to put on their babies gums when they where teething? My mom had bottle of it and I had bad tooth ache and put some of the stuff on my tooth, and I got buzz of it. You can't buy it anymore as people where getting high on it.

http://www.pharmacytechs.net/blog/old-school-medicine-ads

Here is an very old ad Cocaine tablets . You could buy a lot of drugs at drugs legally years ago..

Yeah I knew about the Coca-Cola . Pot help my TMJ. When I when to visit some friends in OK I smoked some pot and it was the first time in along time I got a real good night sleep. What do you call that stuff mothers use to put on their babies gums when they where teething? My mom had bottle of it and I had bad tooth ache and put some of the stuff on my tooth, and I got buzz of it. You can't buy it anymore as people where getting high on it.

Paraghoric?

Yeah that it ! Thanks! it come from opium.

did you check out the link of all the drugs you take legally at one time? you could buy Heroin legally .

No problem!

Oh, yeah. Everything that is currently illegal (drugs) was once legal.

same here, I stay far away from hardcore drugs. Marijuana is not addictive as some would say. I mean, you wont get withdrawals.

I agree, they would be easy to get addicted to. I have enough legal stuff I am already addicted to, like cig, coffee, caffeine, (and those damn taquitos) etc. I don't need anymore I have enough shit to worry about. lol

Caffeine is not very addictive. Cigs is a nast habit.

No problem!

Oh, yeah. Everything that is currently illegal (drugs) was once legal.

Paregoric is still mainly used as an Anti diarrhea. You must have a prescription of course. It is schedule II or III drug. Depending on the strenght and dosage of it.

Paregoric is still mainly used as an Anti diarrhea. You must have a prescription of course. It is schedule II or III drug. Depending on the strenght and dosage of it.

You did not need a prescription when I was younger. people where getting stoned on it . knew some people tried to smoke catnip too.

Yep. Schedule III. Same as opiate based narcotics. They don't prescribe it much for kids anymore, though.

Hehehehehe...I think this story is funny.

Hehehehehe...I think this story is funny.

Wait and see. Some conservative is going to complain that this country will be run by people that pot heads and addicts put in office.:giggle:

Wait and see. Some conservative is going to complain that this country will be run by people that pot heads and addicts put in office.:giggle:[/QUOTE

Welll...it has been run by potheads and addicts. Remember Clinton? lol

Wait and see. Some conservative is going to complain that this country will be run by people that pot heads and addicts put in office.:giggle:[/QUOTE

He didn't inhale!:laugh2:

But Bush did put his share of cocaine up his nose.:cool2:

I heard on the news some kid at worked at Dunkin donuts put something in some cops coffee. The station CC where not working right so I did hear what the kid put the coffee, this was on the news recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back