Vote:Which one you like PS3 or Xbox 360?

TreyDogg

Reaction score
I like PS3 because PS3 will have better graphic than Xbox 360. It will have true HD. New games coming out soon on PS3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Vision Gran Turismo 5, Killzone, and Killing Day.

Vote:

Xbox 360: 0

PS3: 1

well dude. i cannot answer that because we dont have PS3 released here yet. i dont buy the medias' stories such as postive or negative articles on between 360 and PS2.

since xbox 360 is here, it is super with HDTV that i have played some. the graphic is just awesome.

again it is wrong time to answer that question, dude.

I know PS3 is not out yet. PS3 coming out later this year. On this post that I asked their prediction which Xbox 360 or PS3 will have better graphic overall.

We really can't say that unless it's out so...with many ppl saying PS3 will have better graphics than Xbox360...I mean, c'mon do you honestly believe that?

even Hideo Kojima himself said there's no techical difference between Xbox360 and PS3, and is techically possible that they can port MGS4 to Xbox360 even if they wanted to.

ah and graphics hardly matter anymore. whats matter more is gameplay and the rate of fun in it.

so seriously, I wouldn't like it when someone just bought a console for better graphics and not for gameplay and all...that's not what a true hardcore gamer would say.

Steel X said:
We really can't say that unless it's out so...with many ppl saying PS3 will have better graphics than Xbox360...I mean, c'mon do you honestly believe that?

even Hideo Kojima himself said there's no techical difference between Xbox360 and PS3, and is techically possible that they can port MGS4 to Xbox360 even if they wanted to.

ah and graphics hardly matter anymore. whats matter more is gameplay and the rate of fun in it.

so seriously, I wouldn't like it when someone just bought a console for better graphics and not for gameplay and all...that's not what a true hardcore gamer would say.

Okay, I understand what are you talking about. There is no killer apps (games that have excellent storyline) for Xbox 360. Games for Xbox 360 keep delayed all the time. Some games will cancel for Xbox 360 because Xbox 360 don't have enough space on disc. And you know PS3 have new format disc called Blu Ray which it have 25gb space on disc. There will be more games on PS3 than Xbox 360 in future.

well dude same with PC3 that has delayed its schedule. i think its delayed time is worse than xbox 360 games'....

TreyDogg said:
Okay, I understand what are you talking about. There is no killer apps (games that have excellent storyline) for Xbox 360. Games for Xbox 360 keep delayed all the time. Some games will cancel for Xbox 360 because Xbox 360 don't have enough space on disc. And you know PS3 have new format disc called Blu Ray which it have 25gb space on disc. There will be more games on PS3 than Xbox 360 in future.
so? many games get delayed all the time. and it's not just Xbox360.

many games were delayed as for GameCube, PS2, and Xbox.

and if there isn't enough space on one disc, there's always another disc they can use. no big deal.

even Resident Evil games for GameCube always carry two discs cause one disc couldn't hold enough info and has to split into two discs instead.

I am not here to vote for PS3 or XB360.. I am always HUGE FAN of XBOX since 2001 when xbox released... I always admire xbox as well as admire XB360.. I never complaint that XB360 Games had been delayed.. they are smart because they want to make sure games have no bugs or glitches.. ;)

How did you know PS3 is better than XBOX 360?? did you see it as your wintness, if so, where you saw it at??? but I thank God that I did not purchase PS2 or PS2 games.. I really loath sony productions at all... I promised myself says I never will buy sony's productions PERIOD!

XBOX 360 ROX!!!!!!

XBGMER said:
I am not here to vote for PS3 or XB360.. I am always HUGE FAN of XBOX since 2001 when xbox released... I always admire xbox as well as admire XB360.. I never complaint that XB360 Games had been delayed.. they are smart because they want to make sure games have no bugs or glitches.. ;)

How did you know PS3 is better than XBOX 360?? did you see it as your wintness, if so, where you saw it at??? but I thank God that I did not purchase PS2 or PS2 games.. I really loath sony productions at all... I promised myself says I never will buy sony's productions PERIOD!

XBOX 360 ROX!!!!!!

Obviously I know you support Microsoft. I disagree what you said. Wait and see what happen when PS3 comes out. I bet that PS3 will have alot of good games than 360. Ah and don't you know that Xbox 360 is Xbox 1.5 not Xbox 2.

TreyDogg said:
Obviously I know you support Microsoft. I disagree what you said. Wait and see what happen when PS3 comes out. I bet that PS3 will have alot of good games than 360.

there is no matter if it is from MS. it is just very good game console especially xbox live. personally i have my own xbox and my cousin and friends have ps2. i realize ps2 SUCKS big time ! i chuckled in my mind when i played PS2 and it runs loading very slowly. my friends who have ps2 did play xbox with me. they said "whoa nice graphic and faster loading..."

also i am not surprised people at sony learned something from xbox 360 then they did delay their ps3 released schedule and are trying to modify some before they will release PS3.

TreyDogg said:
Ah and don't you know that Xbox 360 is Xbox 1.5 not Xbox 2.

so what ? that was really old news. i am sure today people wont say that it is really xbox 1.5 after xbox 360 released last fall... it sounds like u r listening to those old news about old negative stuffs about 360... as you know, 360 is big different from xbox.

i am not surprised u wont admit that these xbox and 360 are not same.

deafclimber said:
there is no matter if it is from MS. it is just very good game console especially xbox live. personally i have my own xbox and my cousin and friends have ps2. i realize ps2 SUCKS big time ! i chuckled in my mind when i played PS2 and it runs loading very slowly. my friends who have ps2 did play xbox with me. they said "whoa nice graphic and faster loading..."

also i am not surprised people at sony learned something from xbox 360 then they did delay their ps3 released schedule and are trying to modify some before they will release PS3.

I didn't hear about Sony learned from Xbox 360. Impossible.

so what ? that was really old news. i am sure today people wont say that it is really xbox 1.5 after xbox 360 released last fall... it sounds like u r listening to those old news about old negative stuffs about 360... as you know, 360 is big different from xbox.

i am not surprised u wont admit that these xbox and 360 are not same

I didn't hear about Sony learned from Xbox 360. Impossible.

I am not listening the old news but myself. I still believe that Xbox 360 is 1.5. Xbox 360 are the same as Xbox because I compared two pictures from some website. I noticed the bodies and the faces are the same. But the natural outside is little different. And you know that Xbox 360 have some problem with game freeze and disc scratch.

...only if the xbox360 owner didn't listen to the warnings about disc sctraches when they move the console while the power is on.

That never happened to me cause I've already knew the warnings. it's not meant to be a portable console anyway.

I'd buy PS3 because it's fully backwards compatible with PS1-2 titles not halfway like the 360 is.

Plus I can always buy Blu-Ray movies....

Sony is using a more powerful processor, for one thing. It also introduces Blu-ray technology, meaning the discs Sony will use can store up to 54GB of data, while the Xbox 360 discs will be your conventional 9GB DVD's. Future Xbox releases might be on HD-DVD's, but even those will be more limited, leaving Xbox in Sony's High-Definition dust.

PS3 will blow away Xbox360 for sure.

HOW CAN WE KNOW IF WE LIKE PS3 yet?? IT'S NOT OUT TIL SPRING 2006!!!!!!!!!!!

LilacMystic22 said:
HOW CAN WE KNOW IF WE LIKE PS3 yet?? IT'S NOT OUT TIL SPRING 2006!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen the preview of PS3 games on TV. It is does really look amazing. I'm pretty sure we will like PS3 a lot.

gee, and I wonder why any of you aren't even complaining about the broamer ring style controller?

and I did hear that the PS3 will play the PS2 games but I never heard anything about playing the orginal PS games and even more rumors saying that the PS3 will not even use memory cards anymore but instead use memory sticks used for the PSP, possibly meaning you can play the UMD games on the PS3.

I was planning to get a PS3, but rather wait and see if it would actually lets u use the memory cards to share data from the PS2 games on the PS3...then again..who knows? if it doesnt' then maybe it would be just as riduclous if I just get the PS3 just because of MGS4.

But with Xbox360, there were already enough games I wanted to get such as Dead or Alive 4, Perfect Dark Zero, Rumble Roses XX, Resident Evil 5, Soul Calibur 3.5 (rumored)
Halo 3, and many more mega hits and sequels coming.

pssst...I hear that unreal tourament 2007 will be one of the PS3's launch titles in the future.

Yeah.. you people are so blah, blah about PS3.. because you don't have own XBOX 360 since there are not avalible for XBOX 360 at any store because XBOX 360 IS HOTTIE PRODUCTION AND EASY SOLD IT LESS SECONDS EVERYDAY AND NIGHT.. YOU KNEW IT... XB360 IS NOT SUCKS!!! you got mad at us who have owned XBOX 360 at home.. ;)

Best buy and Circuitcity will have XBOX 360 by this month on 15th.. watch that hottie item will sold out 10 mins less... wanna bet??

I've played on xbox 360 and it's pretty quite amazing but I'm pretty sure that PS3 will be much better because of blue-ray.

I'll pass on both of them, because I'm not too excited for games. I've began lose interest in video gaming and I don't play it as much as I used to.

Back