VOTE CSD Fremont!!! Sports Illustrated Underdogs..

tumblr_m1wzinHie91r53t4zo1_500.gif

DONE VOTE I will view it later. :lol:

Ha. Of course, i see a few guys from the video that i recognize. I often forget that I am old because they look older. :lol: i understand that most of them have deaf family. Kids are lucky to have many good Deaf role models from school. I can see that the kids have rock solid confidence. I like that!

:bump:

CSDF is in 2nd place, only 13 more days to vote. You can vote every day. Show your support for this school for the deaf. Amazing opportunity at their fingertips... :)

Has anyone taken a minute to vote? It actually probably takes less than a minute, depending on your Internet connection. Show your support and post here that you did. Let's help CSDF win this!

I'm surprised. I would have thought people on this forum would take a quick minute to show their support. $25,000 and a trip to NYC is an opportunity of a lifetime. Let's help them... They still have a chance as they are still in 2nd place.

Take a minute to vote!

I'm surprised. I would have thought people on this forum would take a quick minute to show their support. $25,000 and a trip to NYC is an opportunity of a lifetime. Let's help them... They still have a chance as they are still in 2nd place.

Take a minute to vote!

Ok, voted. There are 4 days left. Maybe people can put it up on Facebook.

Thanks for voting and posting!

There are 11 days left, and I think sharing on Facebook is a great idea. :)

Just voted again...

Only 10 days left to vote and still in 2nd place.

Please vote and share! :)

Just voted again- 9 days left... Vote and share on your FB wall to show support for this school and great opportunity!!

:bump:

Only 7 days left. If you haven't voted yet, please vote and share. If you've already voted, vote again. They are still in 2nd place... :ty:

Back