Vote add some more emoticons on this AD Forum you wanted?

Vote for add some more emoticons on AD forum?

• Yes, I want to see add some more new emoticons on this AD forum.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No I do not want to see add some more new emoticons on this AD forum.

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
Would you like to request (administrator) and (moderator) to make additional more emoticons on this AD forum? Would you like to vote yes or no? Thank you very much for your time and consideration. :thumb:

Last edited:
If we wanted more emoticons available here at alldeaf.com then we all should donate some money to Alex to keep the site running!

Running a forum like alldeaf.com can get pretty expensive.

Are you surely that we have to pay for it?

I seen that are free emoticons from googling. How well do you know about it? and Have you talked with Alex about this situation?

Brian said:
If we wanted more emoticons available here at alldeaf.com then we all should donate some money to Alex to keep the site running!

Brian said:

you see Advertisement way above there? that why there are sponsors to help this site running, I think...

brian is right, believe me it is not cheap to run a website like this one. I have one on my own...

Wait and see for reply message from sponsors.

We just want to know something about it and I have send the message to sponsors about additional new funny emoticons on this AD forums that includes to administrator and moderators about this situation too. Wait for their reply the message from them yet. Just wait and see what they can do about it and we might have to pay for it or not.

Shiva said:
brian is right, believe me it is not cheap to run a website like this one. I have one on my own...

You can find smilies yourself and post them here as suggestions. If we consider using them, we'll add them to our list. Right now, our list is really long. Would you like to have 250 smilies to choose from? For me, I frequently use about 10 of them. The rest, I almost never use.

I seen vote yes is still increasing and vote only one.

Yes sure I think I could select some of new funny emoticons and offering you to put update on AD forum. How about this one http://www.nearlygood.com/smilies/?p=2 ? or another better one?

VamPyroX said:
You can find smilies yourself and post them here as suggestions. If we consider using them, we'll add them to our list. Right now, our list is really long. Would you like to have 250 smilies to choose from? For me, I frequently use about 10 of them. The rest, I almost never use.

I would like to show you something that you would like to see it.

Here it is what you want to see them many details copy and paste on your thread or post too and have moderator place them in your thread or post or put on listed on AD forum ok.http://www.big-boards.com/smileys.php

scheisse.gif

I would like to see more cute smileys.. no more sex smileys.. I think we have enuff of that, don't you think? but would be nice to have more cute smileys though!

RebelGirl said:
yeah yeah something like that.. for alldeaf.. something cool and excited! good to hear from ya by the way!

:topic: yeah i haven't seen u around for awhile.

Back