Vote 2004: Pros and Cons for BUSH

E

eternity

Why is Prez bush better than Wesley Clark

You can just explain some/all reasons why is Prez Bush is better than Wesley Clark?

Just list them -- Maybe we can be prepared to vote who we want to have our next/same president.

Can't you merge on both thread and said "Bush vs. Wesley Clark" It make easy and simple to agrue which one is better or not.

*scratching my head*....

Two Topics?....

I agree with Weekend and Castleman....Why not make it out of One Topic..

This is a thread about positive things about Bush, not Clark. The other one is about positive things about Clark, not Bush. Get it?

kuifje75 said:
This is a thread about positive things about Bush, not Clark. The other one is about positive things about Clark, not Bush. Get it?

I agree with ya. That's what Eternity is doin' by separatin' 2 men in 2 different threads. *Chuckles*

kuifje75 said:

DISAGREE!!!

I think it's waste thread.

kuifje75 said:

I Do get it but I still disagree here....She put it under ' Debates' How can we debates eachothers when there nothing to debates about?....If put under one topic as Weekend said above then it would be debates...

That why I said as above :)....

To be honest You cant compare Bush with Clark cuz Clark was never the President the first place...If you want both opinions of each side then put in one thread of bush Vs Clark that would be easier for everyone to post. Cuz looks like to me nobody posting here its too confusing.... *Just my Thoughts*;)

What are the pros and cons between President Bush and Presidental candidate Clark?

cuz prez bush is a well-known since his father,former prez of usa before clinton's time. he travel around the world and speech on tv for numerous time about terror and others.
clark is new face and try to contest for prez. i doubt if he will better than bush.

Well,

I've noticed some ppl posted in any topic ...some of threads are wasted, too when no one responded or responded a few. So, who cares? Why worry about wastin' thread, hmm? You need to check other topics to see how many responded in there .. if, you notice there isn't much to respond in other thread, then, you wouldn't have to say about THIS thread, either. :roll: Just let the Moderator take care of it and move on.

Katzie said:
What are the pros and cons between President Bush and Presidental candidate Clark?

That would make a GREAT topic! :thumb:

If I want my 2 cents on Dumbya since this thread asked for pros and cons on Bush: *start rant*

I say he gotta GO! Bush is an EMBARRASSMENT to America and the world.

He fucked up this country long enough since stealing the 2000 election from Gore in Fla. Iraq is a total mess with 500 plus troops dead, Guardsmen not reenlisting after long deployments. We all have to show is Saddam but no WMD's?! The Patriot Act is like using the Constitution as a door mat to step on it, The tax cuts is killing the states leaving them with no funding that is really needed for that illogical and immoral "No Child Left Behind" act also favoring the rich than us poor sods!, Our jobs are flowing right smack over to China and India! There are many things I could list on Dumbya but all I can say is George Orwell sure was almost fucking right-on that America is getting close to his vision of Oceania in his novel "1984".

at least his daddy had more common sense than this idiot sitting in the Oval Office. Daddy Bush sure was an angel compared to the son.

*end rant* now I'm off the soap box and remember General Clark's omnious quote about Bush in my sig......

I would not Vote for Bush again I said my reasons why again.. He screwed things up for us and Enough is Enough. He lied , he mislead us, he talk the talks but doesn't walk the walks!

Cheri said:
I would not Vote for Bush again I said my reasons why again.. He screwed things up for us and Enough is Enough. He lied , he mislead us, he talk the talks but doesn't walk the walks!
bush-tshirtliar.jpg

Back