Voice to video message sent to your mobile from hovrs?

deafclimber

Reaction score
can your mobile run video message from hovrs ?

my wife called me through hovrs, but i didnt answer so she left message and it was sent to me. i wanted to try on my mobile to see if it worked or not. bingo it works ! good thing i dont have to go to check on my PC or laptop if someone leaves message for me. mobile does everything i need ! :)

hovrs' video message requires Flash Player. i can try to help you to get right flash player for your mobile. it depends on what mobile you have.

PS: Adobe doesnt make Flash Player for blackberry devices so i cant help ya. sorry.

I had to check on my laptop if it's flash player. Good thing, I am use Hamilton Relay IM as when I'm not at AIM online. They leave message or leave the caller ID to my e-mail to either my computer or mobile phone :)

I had to check on my laptop if it's flash player. Good thing, I am use Hamilton Relay IM as when I'm not at AIM online. They leave message or leave the caller ID to my e-mail to either my computer or mobile phone :)

i am aware of that. most VRS sent the emails to mobiles, but video message - i thought it is cool to see video messages on mobile.

also, sorenson vrs and CSDVRS's video messages support WMV, but not HOVRS because HOVRS supports Flash Player. anyway, it is interested to see video messsage running on mobiles.

i just want to give you this idea of an example that video msg running on my mobile.
videomsgonmobile02.jpg

{Mod's Edit - Previous Quote removed}

{Mod's Edit - Comments removed in order not to retain further provoking/enticing comments}

yes, hovrs' voice to video message can be sent to any mobile with Flash Player if you miss the answer the HOVRS program. CSDVRS and Sorenson's voice to video message can be working on any mobile with WMV format.

{Mod's Edit - Comments also removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
sometime I get email from the VRS provider that uses WMV files, it's linux application called "GXINE" or Totem player (depend it's decoder of WMV files).

{Mod's Edit - Previous Quote removed}

Well, it enables it to playback the video mail that you would access on the computer. It's not actually live video chat. It's just a flash player plug in to make it work in the web browser. I have done it and it works on mine. Deafclimber sent me a sample video of that.

{Mod's Edit - Previous comments in this quote removed}

yes, hovrs' voice to video message can be sent to any mobile with Flash Player if you miss the answer the HOVRS program. CSDVRS and Sorenson's voice to video message can be working on any mobile with WMV format.

{Mod's Edit - Previous comments in this quote also removed}

{Mod's Edit - Comments removed, thus in order not to get enticed}

Keep info up about video message.

Back