Vitamins = Death ?

Some vitamins can actually be toxic if taken in too high a dose. Others are fat soluable only, and in order for the body to absorb them, they have to have fats from food to carry them through the bloodstream. Others, like C, if you take more than what the body needs, just get removed from the body in your urine, so you are, in effect, just pissing your money away.

Unless you have some sort of disorder that prevents absorption of vitamins by your body, eating a balanced diet will provide you with all the vitamins you need.

:rofl:

Speaking of that - I've always loved this one;

fart-thought-for-the-day.jpg

P.S. - I apologize for going off topic. :lol:

LOL @ Jolie! That is the best off topic comment I have seen in a long time!!!

Some vitamins can actually be toxic if taken in too high a dose. Others are fat soluable only, and in order for the body to absorb them, they have to have fats from food to carry them through the bloodstream. Others, like C, if you take more than what the body needs, just get removed from the body in your urine, so you are, in effect, just pissing your money away.

Unless you have some sort of disorder that prevents absorption of vitamins by your body, eating a balanced diet will provide you with all the vitamins you need.

:rofl: Pissing your money away. Good one! That explains one of the reasons why vitamins dropped in price big time at vitamins store. :-P

:rofl:

Speaking of that - I've always loved this one;

fart-thought-for-the-day.jpg

P.S. - I apologize for going off topic. :lol:
ROFL :rofl:

That's a great one! I'll have to pass that on to my friends.

It does make me wonder what would happen if a person really did hold in his/her farts for too long... would their asses explode? ;)

It does make me wonder what would happen if a person really did hold in his/her farts for too long... would their asses explode? ;)

I heard somewhere that women don't burp, and women don't fart. Therefore, they must bitch, or they will blow up.:dunno2:

Thanks :lol: I'm sure your friends will have a good laugh. ;)

:rofl: I've wondered about that too but I would not dare to ask. :lol:

huh? Why it's vitamin cause die?? I doubt it. Vitamins is good for your health. I always taking my vitamin daily. It never happen. I am feeling health and strong.

I tried to sample MonaVie a few weeks ago. I had bad allergy reaction to it. Rash all over my skin and scalp, had hard time breathing. I had to take two allergy medicines. I liked the taste of MonaVie but boy, I can't take it anymore. Oh well...

You mean MonaVie liquid or supplement?? I did try MonaVie Liquid. It made me diarrhea real badly! I got an ulcerative colitis last January. I found it out. It's bad for my colon. I stopped drink MonaVie even again.

I tried to sample MonaVie a few weeks ago. I had bad allergy reaction to it. Rash all over my skin and scalp, had hard time breathing. I had to take two allergy medicines. I liked the taste of MonaVie but boy, I can't take it anymore. Oh well...

Back