Vitamin: "Chews for Health"

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these vitamins? My sister emailed me the other day, she swears by them. Said they were expensive, but well worth it....she has more energy than a 30 year old at 55....

Doctor told us they were not totally safe. I personally don't know too much about them, but, I keep us on what the doctor recommends due to all the health problems we all have.

Has anyone tried these vitamins? My sister emailed me the other day, she swears by them. Said they were expensive, but well worth it....she has more energy than a 30 year old at 55....

Are you talking about the gummy vitamins. My mom got me some gummy vitamin D. I feel better since I have been taking them and they taste good. I worry about vitamins/medicine being made to look like candy. Little kids sometimes get a hold of pills and it is confusing for them when it looks like candy. Their should be a difference between vitamins and candy. I like them but it makes me nervous.

Try some Emergen C. The B vitamins give you a boost of energy. You dissolve a pouch of powder in water. I drink it when I work out. I think that it's safe for most people. If you have a medical condition, better to ask your doctor. It's not terribly expensive.

Back