Virginia: Looking for Deaf/HOH people to communicate with either online or offline. .

Helidore1983

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Helen Hoffman, I am 24, HOH, and looking for friends in either my area of Virginia, or anywhere if you are willing to travel to meet friends, or even just to chat online through IM and email. I am looking to expand my horizons with the Deaf community, I can't find anyone around here where I live, and want to work on my ASL skills, I am currently working toward a degree in ASL to English Interpretation. I wear hearing aids in both ears, I am non judgemental, and just want to make friends to talk to that have something in common with me like my hearing loss that takes a big chunk of my life right now that I have no one to talk to about it. I am getting ready to get a Motorola Sidekick, through T-Mobile, and I can chat quite frequently on that when I get it, so I look forward to meeting as many friends as possible. Thank you to whoever is interested. Feel free to email or PM/IM me at anytime. Thanks.

Back