Virginia C. Andrews (V.C. Andrews)

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
I have a question to everyone in here....I'm a former fan of V.C. Andrews and was wondering if there are any others who have read her books in the past. Are there any? ;)

The first 3 sets of sagas were quite good and kept my attention riveted for hours, then after I finished the 3rd set...I was bored because I realised that just about EVERY book Andrews wrote were always about a dysfunctional family with a domineering grandmother lurking in the background and making life hell for the kids and their parents.
I recall that the Heaven Casteel saga was quite the darkest, next to 'Flowers in the Attic' (this one was made into a movie with Louise Fletcher as the evil grandmother, Kristy Swanson played the eldest daughter...Victoria Tennant played the passive and pushover mother.

i love vc andrews..i have many of her books...need to go out and buy the ones i dont have at the moment....also have 5 first edition books
i admit her books arent for everyone...alot of strange things in them... but im strange..thats why i like them ha

by the way..the movie...flowers in the attic...sucked...i hope they dont make any more of her books into movies

Back