VIP threads.

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to add a new Sub-forum for VIP members only. The sub-forum should be called "V.I.P Lounge: The Secret Club" to prevent spams and flame wars?

Is it possible to add a new Sub-forum for VIP members only. The sub-forum should be called "V.I.P Lounge: The Secret Club" to prevent spams and flame wars?

I don't know if it is possible but that will have to be ultimately Alex's decision to take an action in regards of this.

As for the spams and flame-wars; Unfortunately, It is not guaranteed.

What I mean is, The spams may be greatly reduced for that VIP section but however, will flame wars be prevented just because it is in the VIP section? Nope. Even if there's a new section, the flame wars will still continue between a VIP member to another VIP member.

The only way to reduce or to simmer a flame war is to agree to disagree or to leave it alone.

I don't know if it is possible but that will have to be ultimately Alex's decision to take an action in regards of this.

As for the spams and flame-wars; Unfortunately, It is not guaranteed.

What I mean is, The spams may be greatly reduced for that VIP section but however, will flame wars be prevented just because it is in the VIP section? Nope. Even if there's a new section, the flame wars will still continue between a VIP member to another VIP member.

The only way to reduce or to simmer a flame war is to agree to disagree or to leave it alone.

Ok I understand :ty: Jolie, I will leave it up to Alex to make that decision.

Nathan, you want to go exclusive way :giggle:

Yes, I agree that V.I.P need something extra as another privelge for helping with AD costs. I know we already have the VIP name and extra photo and avatar numbers and 1,000 email max but it'll be nice to have our own thread sections specifically for VIP people.

Yes, I agree that V.I.P need something extra as another privelge for helping with AD costs. I know we already have the VIP name and extra photo and avatar numbers and 1,000 email max but it'll be nice to have our own thread sections specifically for VIP people.
Wouldn't that kinda make us appear to be a bit snobby?

If we have a VIP room, then we would eventually end up ranting in that place and not the other places. That would make the forums dull.

Leave it open for everyone with no special "Only VIP Allowed" privileges. :(

Wouldn't that kinda make us appear to be a bit snobby?

If we have a VIP room, then we would eventually end up ranting in that place and not the other places. That would make the forums dull.

Leave it open for everyone with no special "Only VIP Allowed" privileges. :(

Yep, I agree :)

Back