Violent Hamas looking to fly planes into buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Reaction score
Hamas is seeking the ability to attack Israel using small airplanes laden with explosives to be flown 9-11-style into important targets, possibly Tel Aviv skyscrapers, Abu Abdullah, a leader of Hamas' so-called military wing, told WorldNetDaily yesterday.

Abdullah is considered one of the most important operational members of Hamas' Izzedine al-Qassam Martyrs Brigades, Hamas' declared "resistance" department. He said his group would not immediately carry out airplane attacks, but that Hamas is preparing for the possibility should a long-term truce it claims to abide by falls apart.

Abdullah's statements come after Palestinian security officials told WND they believe Hamas recently smuggled into the Gaza Strip three small airplanes that can carry explosives and be used to attack Israel. They said information indicates the aircraft were purchased from eastern European dealers and that Hamas members received flight training from professionals in the Sudan, Iran and Syria.

Abdullah refused to confirm the reports, but said his group has the right to acquire aircraft.

"I cannot confirm whether this information is right or not but for sure it is one of our goals to have these airplanes," Abdullah said. "It is part of our legitimate arming in case the enemy [Israel] thinks to launch a big attack against our people."

Abdullah said Hamas would fly the planes into Jewish targets, possibly Tel Aviv skyscrapers.

"The goal is to have these planes carry maximum quantities of explosives and that they will be able to hit the targets that are fixed for its operation at a high level of accuracy. All the Zionist goals in our dear Palestine are legitimate. I estimate that this tool will not be used against regular targets. We will choose precious targets and I do not want to speak about strategic or any other targets. ... We know that the enemy is building new and high buildings in Tel Aviv."

Abdullah would not specify whether the airplanes used in the attacks Hamas is seeking the ability to carry out would be piloted or flown by remote control.

He said Hamas is currently abiding by a truce with Israel it agreed to last February, but that at the same time his group was advancing its "resistance" capabilities for the eventuality the truce may fall apart.

Israel in the past has reportedly had numerous security alerts involving plots to fly aircraft into skyscrapers, including Tel Aviv's two Azrieli towers. Although the towers are shaped differently – one is triangular, another is circular – they are often referred to as Israel's Twin Towers.

In February 2003, six Hamas members were reportedly killed in a blast while filling a small aircraft with explosives. Security reports at the time said Hamas planned to fly the airplane by remote control into an Israeli target. Hamas leaders, including Abdullah, blamed Israel for the explosion that halted the aircraft attack.

In the past we succeeded to acquire one of these planes but the enemy discovered it and bombarded the plane killing our brothers who were working and training on the plane," Abdullah told WND.

Abdullah warned Hamas could easily resume its attacks.

"Any trial to launch a big attack against our lands and our people, any trial to remove our government from the power that we have achieved in a democratic way can motivate and accelerate the decision to use our new weapons. Once we are back in the operations, we are relatively independent to lead the struggle the way we see it."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50372

Hey Heath

Hey Heath

Why don't you go over there and tell those towel headed pricks about Jesus and his preachings? Your time will be well spent there than on this listserve where everyone is rolling eyes over your past rantings.

So simply pack up and move there and you will be happier preaching there.

Good Luck!

:whistle:

Deaf Images said:
Hey Heath

Why don't you go over there and tell those towel headed pricks about Jesus and his preachings? Your time will be well spent there than on this listserve where everyone is rolling eyes over your past rantings.

So simply pack up and move there and you will be happier preaching there.

Good Luck!

:whistle:

They do have Christian ministries who witness to Palestinians and one of these days you could wish you had listened to what God had to say and follow what God said about accepting Jesus Christ into your heart and life for the better when you die of natural old age or if God forbid you were in a car accident and died tommorrow etc. Also know that there are Christian ministries that witness to the Israelis about Jesus Christ. I would not be so quick to roll my eyes when the conversation turns to Jesus Christ, The End Times and Biblical prophecy. These things are happening right before your own eyes and it is right there in the KJV Holy Bible if you really take the time to research these things for yourself on your own.

Heath said:
They do have Christian ministries who witness to Palestinians and one of these days you could wish you had listened to what God had to say and follow what God said about accepting Jesus Christ into your heart and life for the better when you die of natural old age or if God forbid you were in a car accident and died tommorrow etc.

Not all religions claim that you have to believe in them in order to achieve whatever benefits there are in the afterlife... Actually, of all of the world's major religions, Christianity and Islam are the only two that I can think of that really work that way. Of course, you think all other religions are wrong and that adherents to other things are sinners and are going to Hell, so that's fine for you.

Heath said:
Also know that there are Christian ministries that witness to the Israelis about Jesus Christ.

Yay. Whoopee. I'm sure they're really successful.

Heath said:
I would not be so quick to roll my eyes when the conversation turns to Jesus Christ, The End Times and Biblical prophecy. These things are happening right before your own eyes and it is right there in the KJV Holy Bible if you really take the time to research these things for yourself on your own.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back