Video "This is the new Sh!t" in ASL

hmm, egal!
i dont unterstand almost, because i can´t ASL unfortunately, but also DGS..HMMM

fucking awesome, WHO CARES if its not "real interpreting' song siinging arent even 'real speech' its ART, an artform, you should give kudos to interpreters to make effort to mix in terping and art, its time for evolution

thanks for sharing Highlander
I hope they'd have done one on "Beautiful people" it had wicked hardcore drummings

custom and make up is that to blend in Marilym mason's taste/scenario - well apt I wouldnt bitch about it

How about a bland interpreter terp a a vengaboys song? it wouldnt even fit either - same thing

Marilyn Mason is good, daring and has colourful perspectives which sometime bloody people in society need a break from conformity, which is exactly what he entertains for!

lastly i d hope there'd be more terped songs, with each fitting to its own idiosyncracies , customs, taste, mood
These visual impact are exactly what might be some say as equavalent to the 'sonic impact' that music brings for hearing people - think about that

I found it totally awesome, the person who was signing the song had to come up with some terrific signs to match the lyrics,, I am not one of these goody two shoes> I really enjoy all types of music, I sure hope that people will share more ASL music videos in the future :ty:

This song is an accurate portrayal of Marilyn Manson and how his songs are. If you’ve ever been to one of his concerts you’ll see it is very showy like this music video. It’s nice to see an music video signed in ASL that portrays the singer’s personality.

fucking awesome, WHO CARES if its not "real interpreting' song siinging arent even 'real speech' its ART, an artform, you should give kudos to interpreters to make effort to mix in terping and art, its time for evolution

thanks for sharing Highlander
I hope they'd have done one on "Beautiful people" it had wicked hardcore drummings

custom and make up is that to blend in Marilym mason's taste/scenario - well apt I wouldnt bitch about it

How about a bland interpreter terp a a vengaboys song? it wouldnt even fit either - same thing

Marilyn Mason is good, daring and has colourful perspectives which sometime bloody people in society need a break from conformity, which is exactly what he entertains for!

lastly i d hope there'd be more terped songs, with each fitting to its own idiosyncracies , customs, taste, mood
These visual impact are exactly what might be some say as equavalent to the 'sonic impact' that music brings for hearing people - think about that
I completely agree.

I have seen other videos on YouTube and I find this one does the best job in trying to convey the same message as the actual music video.

could you please interpret Iron Maiden's "The Longest Day"? thanks - i was hardcore maiden fan before I couldn't hear them anymore.

Oh yeah heres a recent one from the same guy - fucking hilarious!
[yt]RYcSAMWIcAE&NR=1[/yt]

that is so Coolz!..it's new to me and creative.. but I'm not into the profane tho.... but it's all good!... (two thumbs up!)

Back