Video "This is the new Sh!t" in ASL

any

:hmm::hmm:ummmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll pass:hmm:

Oh yeah heres a recent one from the same guy - fucking hilarious!
[yt]RYcSAMWIcAE&NR=1[/yt]

That's awesome. I wonder how many more he has created. It's really nice to see someone actually interpret the songs into asl.

Ive seen this video before; This video has me impress even i aint into this kind of music but gotta love this part! ;p

Marilyn Manson ? Yikes! Not for me .. I am not a fan of Marilyn Manson. :iough:

i LOVE Marilyn Mason, he's cool, a sorta modern day boy george (but MM is not homosexual at all0 just a shit stirrer with a hard rock line in his rock music.....i was raised with Van halen (soft cock), iron maiden (getting abit heavier) then Deep purple, motorhead , real raw metal.....then drifted off to various other kinds , softer even pop music mainly because of new *friends* in my teenage hood.......it would be fan-fucking-tastic to see heavey metal in signs, even some (wow ok another extreme .. Bob Marley..... to be terped I meant those heavy-meta-lyrics songs should freely accessed not just to Deaf, but also deaf/hoh so we al actaully have an appreciation on what is the HEARING culture is concerned with, not just the images (without really knowing why) this miconception or rather, mis-mis-conceiving of ideas is , to me, is too dangerous for the deaf community/deaf people to play along. It did me no good, iit didnt prepare me to know the affairs, the political views I could have been developing as a young adult, the tuning in our own "real' identity (aside if some of you might still insist Deaf identity but that's another topic dammit OK ?!!!) and so on.....i mean to connect music, their hearing people outcry or their concerns or wooing or just expression, if we (deaf /Deaf) want to know it, the let it be terped for fucks' sake !!? OK ! nuff said

Whether people like or don't like this type of music, it's take a whole different perspective in doing this with ASL. I think it's amazing what we can do with signs and I applaud that this person attempts to convey the song through sign language.

Marilyn Manson, check it out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaAmlhzELpw]YouTube - sign language: the [new] asl "New S#*t"[/ame]

That was amazing. I am not a Manson fan, but that interpretation was DEAD ON....wow

Manson

Yeah, me too I am not a manson fan, but his ASL is amazing..I wonder if he knew sign for a while or if he just learned the lyrics of the song? I am just starting to learn ASL and there is no way I could sign that good. By the way Manson's real name is Brain Warner....I know because he went to my high school and no he wasn't that freaky back then

I thought it was amazing too, I am not Manson fan either, don't even have one of his CD's, only know a handful of his songs, but thought this was awesome and deserved to be recognized. Glad a couple of you enjoyed, rock on!

Mod note:

Thread's merged since it is already :repost:

Back