Video shows rats running wild in KFC

RedheadGrrl

Premium Member
Reaction score
When the owner's away, the rats will play.

News video showing about a dozen rats running around a KFC-Taco Bell restaurant in Greenwich Village was widely disseminated Friday on TV stations and the Internet.

The footage, taken from the sidewalk through a window, showed the rats running around the floor, between counters and tables and on children's high chairs. The establishment was not open at the time.

News crews flocked to the scene, and onlookers gave a play-by-play as the rodents moved about. When one rat came close to the window, a person on the sidewalk said: "He's coming for his close-up."

Click for more info
Video shows rats running wild in KFC - Newsday.com

omfg-779425.jpg

"Rat meats are going to be part of KFC s combo !!!"

:rofl: @ KINGOFNOOBS...

KFC has been one of my fave, now I'm scare to eat a bucket of fried chicken now...

its not their first time as i had heard one story that they found a cooked rat in fried chicken and a guy or gal sued the company because found out a dead animal in their fried chicken :eek:

THX GOD, I DON'T LIVE NYC...

*barf kfc in nyc*

*smoochies on the ground Canada's land, wonderful kfc pure clean and enivorment*

gee .... Not too pleasant. I bet there are alot of droppings all over the place.

that totally nasty!

im wishes rats get out of this restaurant because not allowed dues of Health Department if really serious or not we have wait and see what happened

Hmm... I find it odd that there are a bunch of rats out of the blue!

Perhaps, it's a personal agenda by someone who is a KFC hater?

There are people out there who are willing to do ANYTHING to prove a point or to shut down a place they don't like.

One rat... I can understand. But... A LOT of rats!? How can no one see any rats and then suddenly see a pack of rats the next day? Obviously, they were planted by someone!

Hmm... I find it odd that there are a bunch of rats out of the blue!

Perhaps, it's a personal agenda by someone who is a KFC hater?

There are people out there who are willing to do ANYTHING to prove a point or to shut down a place they don't like.

One rat... I can understand. But... A LOT of rats!? How can no one see any rats and then suddenly see a pack of rats the next day? Obviously, they were planted by someone!

:laugh2: Probably whoever planted rats into the KFC building... (chuckles)
I believe..
wait and see.... find it out.
:giggle:

Back