video showing just how beautiful ASL can be

Ariakkas

Reaction score
friend of mine forewarded me this link.....when i first saw this video i sat there with my jaw open, as did my friend.

the video isn't captioned, so non-signers might be a bit lost, but the video is VERY visual, so you will still be kept up on whats happening.

if you can hear and understand sign both, use your speakers cause it has a powerful soundtrack.

http://www.mosdeux.com/vitalsigns/

This is very poetic.
The guy moves beautifully, please don't get it wrong way but I don't think I ever saw someone using ASL in such elegant way.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
This is very poetic.
The guy moves beautifully, please don't get it wrong way but I don't think I ever saw someone using ASL in such elegant way.

Fuzzy

How soon will you take an ASL course?

How soon will you take an ASL course?

What for Mookie? I am surrounded by hearing people. Who am I going to be signing to? A mirror?

Fuzzy

That's good movie. He signed his words in ASL pretty clear. A perfect expression.

I know the page, but all it's showing is the sneakpeak... I wanted the actual thing. x.x

btw

it sends itself to /store/vitalsigns
not mosdeux.com/vitalsigns

whoa.. I couldn't be like him. :ugh2: He can sign very good at performance art better than terp's show.

the deaf actor is good and very fluid in his signs...smooth and expressive. I have met a few deafies who are as good as this actor and great storytellers.

What for Mookie? I am surrounded by hearing people. Who am I going to be signing to? A mirror?

Fuzzy

yes. Yourself in the mirror.

I too am surrounded by idiots...uh...I mean hearing people.

Just kidding.

I've taken ASL classes and I also use LIFEPRINT.COM's CD

I get to occasionally interact with 6th, 7th and 8th graders in a math class that are Deaf but other than that, we have a Deaf community here that I can interact with.
Hunt for the Deaf community where you life. Most will be absolutely THRILLED to help you learn

That is very cool.

I agree with Demise about the comment :)

I have been see some deaf actors and deaf actress are still playing performance anywhere in Canada and USA. They are always great shows, sometime I do play the performance .

I have lot of good asl storietellers to my deaf frineds and hearing frineds. They always are drolling over me heheh..

but I am an asl teacher ;)

Back