Video of speech to text in time real

DeafStrongEuro

Reaction score
Good morning. I would like to show you my video of my idea of a app of voice to text for the deaf and hearing impaired. I think you will like.

I am looking for an application developer to help me make that application for the whole deaf community. Do you know developer of application who can help me? collaborate if you want.

Best regards

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEvdBa1yNps]Speech to text for the mobiles of the hearing impaired and of the deaf oralists - YouTube[/ame]

A handy application with speech to text translation for deaf people, allowing a deaf person to write a note for a hearing person. This note will be displayed in large type and will be clearly visible on the device screen. This application allows a deaf person to talk with a hearing person, passing the phone to each other.

The application has a very useful feature for translating speech into text, which comes in handy in two cases:
1. When a deaf person and a hearing person pass each other the phone during a conversation, a hearing person presses the Listen button. When he or she speaks, the app translates the speech into text, displaying the message on the device screen.
2. A deaf person can direct the phone or a connected external microphone toward a hearing person, press the Listen button and listen to what the hearing person says to the deaf person.

Note: you must be ONLINE to use speech to text feature!
Supported languages for speech to text translation:
English - US
Spanish- US
Russian
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Portuguese
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/note-listen-for-deaf/id660131784?mt=8

Pay $3.99 to download app to all iOS devices.

I appreciate your explanation and your collaboration. but I am saying I want to call a friend of mine or my family on long distance. Do you understand? so I not have tools to make that application. I'm looking to a developer. Thank you.

Back