Video of my 1 year old

Eseff

Reaction score
Don't teach a 1 year old to sign cookie!

I'm trying to sign to him with one hand, so that's why he looks like that in the face. Hahahahaha..... and I am upset that I asked for blue earmolds, and they ordered clear ones. Grrrr.....

[yt]7OTPDm5q0XM[/yt]

:aw: He is cute and cool. Yeah, he look like he is hungry for more cookies. Thank you for showing this cute video. :applause:

He is very adorable :) I want to give him lots of hugs and kisses

:ty: I think he's cute too :giggle: He is signing soooo much these days. I am so proud of him, and I almost can't believe how much more he signs everyday. Reading everyone's stories is really motivating me to expand my vocabulary. I've even started to become his mini-interpreter whenever someone tells me he's cute. I'll sign to him SHE SAID YOU CUTE!! Language, language, language, right?!

I don't think he mentioned to say, "Hungry" in sign language. Probably he meant sign for "Please" or "Yummy" on his stomach or chest. Isn't correct?

He's laffin' at this person behind the film becuz this lady doesn't seem to understand what he said, "Please I want more cookies" that's what he's trying to tell u in sign language, but somehow u didn't give him cookie. How come?

Cute! i could tell that he said, "please cookie" so he wants more cookies! hes adorable.

I did give him a cookie!!! After I turned off the video..........

I think it looks like he signs: WANT COOKIE ME PLEASE MORE PLEASE

:aw:

I did give him a cookie!!! After I turned off the video..........

I think it looks like he signs: WANT COOKIE ME PLEASE MORE PLEASE

:aw:

Awesome! Kids are linguistic geniuses at that age! You are doing fine. :)

I don't think he mentioned to say, "Hungry" in sign language. Probably he meant sign for "Please" or "Yummy" on his stomach or chest. Isn't correct?

He's laffin' at this person behind the film becuz this lady doesn't seem to understand what he said, "Please I want more cookies" that's what he's trying to tell u in sign language, but somehow u didn't give him cookie. How come?

She did give him a cookie (not that she have to anyway). And she learning ASL as he is. The person behind the film is his mother. Personally, I think he is laughing with his mother. Just one of those laugh that people share with each other when they are happy. I think she is doing great!

Eseff, Do you have a teacher of the deaf working with you (part of the Early intervention (sp?) Plan) , especially with sign language and reading? that helps alot. If not, Request for one.

haha...he signed kinda sloppy because he's SO full from eating cookies... right? ;)

haha...he signed kinda sloppy because he's SO full from eating cookies... right? ;)

His signs are sloppy. I never know what his signs are until I see him imitate mine. One example is he signs HELP by grabbing his left wrist. I would never know that he was signing HELP until I saw him imitate my sign although he signs HELP spontaneously. I think I would probably be the only person who could understand his signs at this point.

His signs are sloppy. I never know what his signs are until I see him imitate mine. One example is he signs HELP by grabbing his left wrist. I would never know that he was signing HELP until I saw him imitate my sign although he signs HELP spontaneously. I think I would probably be the only person who could understand his signs at this point.

I think with him being only a year old, he is doing well. As he keeps it up and continues on, he will get better and better and his signing will get clearer and clearer.

Desi looks happy about that cookie. What a cute baby!

Back