Video - Me Signing A Song

im_shelby

Reaction score
for some reason, youtube wont let my video upload properly... so im using photobucket to show you guys this video i made... :)

use this link > Click Here

That's really nice ! Good video, girl ! :)

I thought you was deaf, Im shelly. I realized that you are a hearing. I dont understand why don't you speak and use voice to sign? your sign is smooth good.

I thought you was deaf, Im shelly. I realized that you are a hearing. I dont understand why don't you speak and use voice to sign? your sign is smooth good.

nope, im hearing :) & i will sometimes use my voice when i sign to my hearing friends, but otherwise i usually dont

& thankyou :)

Very good, Shelby. I was expecting a Beach Boys song from when I was young (and could hear), but your signs are for different words. Nicely done.

You're really brave and I admire that. I would enjoy it more if you lip-synch(no voice) the words. Can you do that?

Very good, Shelby. I was expecting a Beach Boys song from when I was young (and could hear), but your signs are for different words. Nicely done.

what songs by the beach boys did you use to listen to? :) & thankyou very much

You're really brave and I admire that. I would enjoy it more if you lip-synch(no voice) the words. Can you do that?

aw thankyou :) umm, i could try... but its hard because as i hear the words in the song, my brain is thinking the signs, & the signs arent exactly the words in the song, so its kind of difficult :/ some of my friends can sing to the sign while they sign it, but im not so good at that haha

COOOL JOB was it just something you did for fun?or a project for class
i remember wen i was in hs i would have toooons of those projects to do :)
but yea NICELY DONE! :)

COOOL JOB was it just something you did for fun?or a project for class
i remember wen i was in hs i would have toooons of those projects to do :)
but yea NICELY DONE! :)

i signed it for my last song project of the year in my ASL class, but i decided to record it just for fun :)

You did an excellent job Shelby. you are very talented and knowledgeable.

aw thankyou :) umm, i could try... but its hard because as i hear the words in the song, my brain is thinking the signs, & the signs arent exactly the words in the song, so its kind of difficult :/ some of my friends can sing to the sign while they sign it, but im not so good at that haha

Oic, well, that's cool but maybe some day, huh? Keep it up....

Back