video game - p.s. need your tip

Vanessa8

Reaction score
My older son will be 7 years old, he always want video game batman. I research video game request xbox, wii and ninoxxx ( sp) else. We dont want spend money.
I noticed kids use ninox. (sp) and want more new update.. ehhh. too much

I guess, free online video games?
If so, what's website video games for your kid(s)?

I'm appreciated your suggest.:ty:
Thank you.

If you have iPod touch or can get him one, there are lots of free games in the App store.

Including things like Lego, Angry Birds, lots and lots of free games.

If you have iPod touch or can get him one, there are lots of free games in the App store.

Including things like Lego, Angry Birds, lots and lots of free games.

Thank. I will look iPad @ Apple store.... I will find Lego batman installing more app on iPad...:ty:

Www.bored.com... Also you can download an application called steam to your computer. Lots of free games and cheap games.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Steam would be a good place to start, I think.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Steam I think is better for older kids due to language.

Speaking of video games, I saw 3 old people playing together on a large TV screen with Wii playing bowling at a retirement center. It was cute watching them play bowling. They had chairs next to them and each one would get up and bowl, then go sit down. lol.

I like the tablet games for my kids. They each have iPad or iPods. two oldest have iPads and the younger ones have the iPods. They all love mindcraft.

Steam only has language issues on games that are rated for older audiences. You can sort by rating.

Thank you so much. I'm appreciated your suggest. =).
I'm curious bored.com- it can be download and going to steam in computer. how?
Maybe I play it too??? hehehehe. sound funny!

Last edited:
Lol... no. Bored.com is just for wasting time at work... I mean.... uh... entertaining you kids....it needs to be open in a Web browser so you'll need a computer to use it.

Steam is a standalone problem that's like a marketplace for videogames.... there's a lot of free or other games on there so it's different.

Back