Video Effects(warning: not for 56k)

Flux said:
Wow! You got talent, dude! How long did it take you to learn how to do those effects? I just started learning avid express DV and Boris efx. Now am waiting on my package for After effect. Anyhow, keep it up, dude!

Flux
i was learn it about 6 weeks. it is amazing effects ever i saw

Softwarer !

You Guys From Rit/ntid Right.... That Why They Make Animations Stuff... What Kind Of Software You Have ! How Much Is Cost !

DFL Endzone ! said:
You Guys From Rit/ntid Right.... That Why They Make Animations Stuff... What Kind Of Software You Have ! How Much Is Cost !

Hey, DFL!

I am Do not know where superhuman is from but am sure he is from a far super planet somewhere :) Yes, he is above us all!!! No, I am not from NTID -- from Gally but am working for an IT field and have expereience with a lot of techy stuff. Anyhow,

Adobe -- pending on what your needs. If you just want to learn after effect then the software for that ranges from $650 to $700 (pending on the reseller). My best advice would to go with Adobe Video collector which include: adobe after effect, photo shop, encore, and adobe priemere. You can't beat that! That is a good bargin.

Avid express DV -- for standard -- you pay $1,400 but for the powerpack, they are probably pricing it at the same amount i last saw which is $2,400. This include Boris Efx - but adobe after effect is much better. There is an upgrade version on it's way which am looking forward to recieving this package as well.

All and all, what are your goals? Avid is great for professional editors who want to make sharp crisps films, etc... Adobe is more for internet streaming in my opinion. Good luck on your choice.

By the way, with the upgraded version for adobe pro and avid -- it is much harder to crack these days. They are using activation nowadays.

Flux

Flux said:
Hey, DFL!

I am Do not know where superhuman is from but am sure he is from a far super planet somewhere :) Yes, he is above us all!!! No, I am not from NTID -- from Gally but am working for an IT field and have expereience with a lot of techy stuff. Anyhow,

Adobe -- pending on what your needs. If you just want to learn after effect then the software for that ranges from $650 to $700 (pending on the reseller). My best advice would to go with Adobe Video collector which include: adobe after effect, photo shop, encore, and adobe priemere. You can't beat that! That is a good bargin.

Avid express DV -- for standard -- you pay $1,400 but for the powerpack, they are probably pricing it at the same amount i last saw which is $2,400. This include Boris Efx - but adobe after effect is much better. There is an upgrade version on it's way which am looking forward to recieving this package as well.

All and all, what are your goals? Avid is great for professional editors who want to make sharp crisps films, etc... Adobe is more for internet streaming in my opinion. Good luck on your choice.

By the way, with the upgraded version for adobe pro and avid -- it is much harder to crack these days. They are using activation nowadays.

Flux
lol! I am from Indiana, thank Flux for about price program and other too. and other thing..I still learn After Effects about 2 years right now. but i got learn lots for After Effects in 6 weeks after that i got too quick high skills. but i am still wanna more tutorials for After Effects or other too. My goals is i got very good jobs and i want to be pro with Video Effects, Graphic design, and PhotoShop too.

SuperHuman said:
how about this?
squirrel3.gif

i just kidding on u, lol!

Ohh aww it so mean ever i see that lolz

Look at my avatar, can you sort of animate it, adding illuminations? Surprise me! :)

LinuxGold said:
Look at my avatar, can you sort of animate it, adding illuminations? Surprise me! :)
oh sure, but maybe later.. i need doing Flash MX for my website and other Video effects for fake golf ball too.. pfft but i will doing it for u later.

SuperHuman said:
hello, i am new here. i want to show u my gif. I made it using after effects program. i also learned to use other programs such as 3ds max, lightwave, maya, photoshop, after effects, particle iliusion, premiere, and flash mx.
untitled.gif
thank you :D
I was already saw it before. :afro:

Back