Video conferencing

sallylou

Potterhead and Janeite
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed P3 and my laptop webcam sucks. My lap top is a couple of years old. I want to get a new webcam but not sure which one is compatible with my laptop and P3. Any suggestions?

Anyone use any other video conferencing system?

I'm confused. :confused:

I installed P3 and my laptop webcam sucks. My lap top is a couple of years old. I want to get a new webcam but not sure which one is compatible with my laptop and P3. Any suggestions?

Anyone use any other video conferencing system?

I'm confused. :confused:

You better buy Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 or Notebook Pro and free software. Costs over $75 or over. Don't buy cheaper wecam under $25 beacuase sensor is very poor.

Chevy, that's the webcam that I've been looking at. My only concern is whether it's compatible with my laptop. I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

The logitech webcam that Chevy57 has recommended you is highly compatible with any laptops, I have two and both works on my net book either way.

I also have the Logitech webcam (I have 2: 1 for work, 1 for home) and it has been quite excellent in my usage. The cheaper ones wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to manually manage the exposure rate.

Logitech is a great cam, just make sure that it is capable with your current operating system. I had a cam once I tried to install on a newer system and it made it crash so just make sure whatever you get can be on there.

Chevy, that's the webcam that I've been looking at. My only concern is whether it's compatible with my laptop. I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

You are welcome! You contact me If you may be problem with computer and webcam.

Logitech is a great cam, just make sure that it is capable with your current operating system. I had a cam once I tried to install on a newer system and it made it crash so just make sure whatever you get can be on there.
You mean Win 7?

I am running Windows 7 and don't have a problem with the webcam I installed, it is the logitech one.

You mean Win 7?

I am running Windows 7 and don't have a problem with the webcam I installed, it is the logitech one.

No it was awhile ago. I bought a camera that wasnt compatible with Windows Vista, only up until Windows xp..

No it was awhile ago. I bought a camera that wasnt compatible with Windows Vista, only up until Windows xp..

What is brand name of webcam and model number? can upgrade version for your Window Vista.

Back