Video chat / skype/ msn

zazulak44

Reaction score
is it common for deaf people to communicate through skype or msn? i imagin that it is pretty common. if so i would love to have convos with someone deaf through video chat!!!

wait that is for students to practice with students. i want to talk to deaf peopel not students. you know?

wait that is for students to practice with students. i want to talk to deaf peopel not students. you know?

Sure. smithtr teaches a lot of the students there. You can find his skype on that thread I gave you.

He is as deaf as you could possible wish. And nice. And patient say all our students.

Good luck. I will PM him and tell him to look you up. :wave:

are you %100 blind?

No. What I have is a progressive disease. How quickly it will progress is unknown.

Recently I have had a little bad luck and vision has decreased.

Few blind people are 100 per cent blind.

oh. thank you for the insight. i did look up info about the desease. one of my blind friends is %100 blind. but it was gradual though. he is older.

Hey I am here I can help you teach you I am assistant for you
I am profound I can do help you! you have skype? I have it would be able
you! I am lots of good skills ASL! I can teach you!!!

Sure. smithtr teaches a lot of the students there. You can find his skype on that thread I gave you.

He is as deaf as you could possible wish. And nice. And patient say all our students.

Good luck. I will PM him and tell him to look you up. :wave:

Thank you!

Do you still sign with people for practice?

I would like to learn more sign. I have mixed hearing damage not profound yet but it is declining and trying to learn to communicate before hearing goes completely.

Thanks,
Mailie

I would like to learn more sign. I have mixed hearing damage not profound yet but it is declining and trying to learn to communicate before hearing goes completely.

Thanks,
Mailie

Good you have level class? ASL. 1 or 2, you basic first class learn sign language!

R.e. class?

There are no classes/programs in this town. No deaf community. I am trying to learn more and teach friends and family. The deaf here are treated as stupid and disabled. makes me MAD. But I don't care it is easier to communicate so I will learn more to get better communication for those who will "listen"

There are no classes/programs in this town. No deaf community. I am trying to learn more and teach friends and family. The deaf here are treated as stupid and disabled. makes me MAD. But I don't care it is easier to communicate so I will learn more to get better communication for those who will "listen"

I understand.... i figure out. I would be schedule to you.. I think so no community for you! calm down! i understand feeling you. ok I would be easy to communication. make sure how ASL :) I think so you learn it ASL!
that is good teach sign language friends and family good points

RE: Scheduled Chat

Sorry, Not mad at you. Just tired of the attitude here. let me know when we can talk.

I understand.... i figure out. I would be schedule to you.. I think so no community for you! calm down! i understand feeling you. ok I would be easy to communication. make sure how ASL :) I think so you learn it ASL!
that is good teach sign language friends and family good points

I should clarify that I have been getting lots of issues with going to college in town and having people treat me bad for using sign language and having hearing problems. So I have been mad at myself for not fitting in. I should apologize for taking it out on here, this is not the place for that. sorry.

Back