[VID] Taric Alani's Video Blog (VLog) 0004

Taric25

Reaction score
Taric Alani's Video Blog (VLog) 0004 on

Hi, I'm Taric Alani, and I want to let you know, first, how I learned ASL and second, how I arrived here in Florida. First of all, a long time ago, I was working at T–Mobile, and there were a lot of Deaf, Hard–of–Hearing, Speech–Disabled and DeafBlind customers, of course, because we sell the Sidekick, so just like any sales job, if you want to sell well, then you must learn your customer's language, so what's the Deaf language?: ASL, so I started signing a little bit to help communicate, and then I learned more and more about relay service, so that also helped. One day, my friend and I went together to Market Days. That's a special thing we have in Chicago. Anyway, I met one person who was Hard–of–Hearing, and we became friends, then we were chatting and practicing American Sign Language, and then I became better at ASL. Later, I studied ASL at Harper College, so how did I arrive in Florida? Well, second of all, when I was at Harper, I had a lot of financial problems. One day, I called my father. I said, "Hey, I'm having a lot of financial problems." "Well, why don't you come here to Florida?" "OK, fine," so I packed up all my things, I drove, and 19 hours later, I arrived in Florida, so that's my story. I want to know what you want to see in my future videos. I think I'll start discussing a lot of new topics. Thank you for watching!

taric I really enjoy watching your blogs, I am still learning sign, so I turn the volume off on my computer and watch the videos. For me you are very clear and easy to understand, thanks for helping me practice

Glad to Help, RDC_girl

RDC_girl,

You're very welcome. I'm very happy to see that you think my signs are very easy to understand. I'm glad you enjoy my videos and that I help you practice sign.
I am still learning sign, so I turn the volume off on my computer and watch the videos.
I believe this is a great feature, and this is why I place my videos on Google Video. If you choose to watch pure ASL, then you can turn off the volume, and you can also turn off the captions. Thank you, you've just given me an idea for my next VLog! :ty:

Everyone, please feel free to leave me a comment. If you have any ideas for my future videos, please feel free to let me know. I would like to know what people want to see in my future videos.

Well I am glad I gave you an idea of what your next blog is, cant wait to see it :).

I saw the one of you spelling Amanda, I learnt the BSL alphabet, its confusing for me, but interesting to see the difference

Amanda & 5th Blog

I saw the one of you spelling Amanda, I learnt the BSL alphabet, its confusing for me, but interesting to see the difference
Wow, I though nobody saw that! Well, I thought nobody cared. I'll post my 5th blog soon.

Wow, I though nobody saw that! Well, I thought nobody cared. I'll post my 5th blog soon.

I had posted in the thread and that is why I saw it. Do you use asl or bsl? or both?

Cant wait to see the 5th blog

Back