[VID] Taric Alani's Video Blog (VLog) 0003

Taric25

Reaction score
Taric Alani's Video Blog (VLog) 0003 on

Hi, I'm Taric Alani, and I want to let you know, my heritage is from Iraq. Three days ago, my uncle died. He's my father's brother. (crying) He was old, and you and he became depressed, so it makes me think, what the reason is for this war. What is it worth, if it just continues on, never stops, never stops, never ends so stupid. This is bullshit, and what is— and now my uncle is dead; you know, from depression, and I couldn't save him. I couldn't do anything, and now my uncle's dead, because of a stupid president, and I do not understand the reason why. (crying hysterically)

I'm very sorry for your loose!

I don't know what to say..
my thoughts are with you!!!

Thanks For Your Support

I'm very sorry for your loose!

I don't know what to say..
my thoughts are with you!!!
Thank you for your support. I like to get my emotions out through blogging. Sometimes it feels good just to let it out.

Everyone, it would really help to let me know what I should blog about. It would help me think about something else, than the terrible situation in Iraq.

I am so sorry! I dont understand war..really do not understand it.

Anwyways...u can blog about controversial issues?

Thanks For Your Support, Shel

I am so sorry! I dont understand war..really do not understand it.

Anwyways...u can blog about controversial issues?
Hey Shel, thanks for your support. I think I will blog about that very soon.

rough life me too

my aunt passed a way about 6 years ago then my uncle passed a way about 3 years ago then my dad passed away last may 31 and have you ever thought about my family at all ..think about it.dont you relize how i feell now days or what i have been through?

Hi, I'm Taric Alani, and I want to let you know, my heritage is from Iraq. Three days ago, my uncle died. He's my father's brother. (crying) He was old, and you and he became depressed, so it makes me think, what the reason is for this war. What is it worth, if it just continues on, never stops, never stops, never ends so stupid. This is bullshit, and what is— and now my uncle is dead; you know, from depression, and I couldn't save him. I couldn't do anything, and now my uncle's dead, because of a stupid president, and I do not understand the reason why. (crying hysterically)

Re: rough life me too

have you ever thought about my family at all ..think about it.dont you relize how i feell now days or what i have been through?
Mars,

Of course we have not thought about your family at all, because we have not shared that experiance. We can only imagine how you feel or what you have been through, because we have not shared that experiance. I feel that sharing my experiance with others will help me, because others can understand the pain I suffer. You have my condolences for your losses, and God bless you.

I am not this joke.

are you this joke?
No, I am neither this joke nor any joke. There is no joke, because this is not a joke. This is very serious. My uncle died. Please have some respect.

No, I am neither this joke nor any joke. There is no joke, because this is not a joke. This is very serious. My uncle died. Please have some respect.

I see. I'm sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know the war is suck!! I hate war and it will never end. Its will always be like that. Its will never solve the problem. Your Unlce, may rest in peace...

I am very sorry about your uncle. I think that war are so suck. I wish that war would stop!

I'm sorry for your loss, Taric. In the video, you mentioned "a stupid President"; to whom were you referring?

Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti

you mentioned "a stupid President"; to whom were you referring?
Thank you for your support. I was referring to former Iraqi President صدام حسين عبد المجيد التكريتي (Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti).

Back