[VID] Taric Alani's Video Blog (VLog) 0001

Taric25

Reaction score
Taric Alani's Video Blog (VLog) 0001 on

Hi! I'm Taric Alani, signed COOL initialized with T, and I'm here in my new room, in Daytona Beach, Florida. I wanna' take a moment, to list my blog's credo. My videos will be short, usually about two minutes or less. My videos will be able to be accessed by everyone, with sign, voice and captions, except people in Nigeria. The reason why is, a lot of scam on the internet is coming from Nigeria, so my videos will not be shown there. in order to keep this video short, In order to keep this video short, I'll explain why in a different video. My videos will be available on Google Video, my livejournal, at taric25.livejournal.com and MySpace, at www.myspace.com/taric25 . I'd really, really appreciate it, if you could leave me a comment. Tell me. What do you wanna' see, in my future videos? If you prefer, you can contact me, with a webcam or videophone. What's my IP? taric25.bounceme.net Thank you for watching!

Just a friendly suggestion;

How about just signing for your vlogs, and then voicing over them later? That SimCom stuff can trip up even a most accomplished orator, and could muddy up the message. However, I'm well aware that it's largely a personal preference, so I'll leave it at that-- A friendly suggestion. :)

Thanks for captioning the Wii/PS3 duel. Pretty funny!

Thanks enjoy more!

How about just signing for your vlogs, and then voicing over them later?
Thank you for your suggestion. I'll try that, for my next video.
That SimCom stuff can trip up even a most accomplished orator, and could muddy up the message.
Did you find that was the case, with this VLog?
Thanks for captioning the Wii/PS3 duel. Pretty funny!
Thanks for your praise. I like to know how people like my captions and what people want to see, for my future videos. If there are videos you want me to caption, within reason, please let me know.

Non-ANSI Subtitles

your vlog had simple content, short, and seemed rehearsed
You have a keen eye. Yeah, it was rehearsed. Due to the technical limitations of my computer, I can't record for that long, without the video becoming choppy, in Windows Movie Maker, however, since I'm going to add closed captions with Aegisub, which uses AVIs for accurate frame-seeking, I'll record try recording my videos with Logitech QuickCam and see if that works any better. Aegisub supports seperate audio and video streams. I can mux them later, in VitrualDub. BTW, Avery Lee, the author of VirtualDub, created a subtitle filter, I downloaded. I like it a lot, but it's for open captions.

My brother has a video with my mom speaking Arabic. I've never used a non-ANSI (American National Standards Institute) typeface, such as Arabic or Hebrew, so I don't know if it will be fully supported. We'll see.

Back