Vick is self-destruction life.?

TFWFalcon

Reaction score
You know Vick play for Falcon. He lost his contract near 100 millions dollars. So look at him there is mountains put on his shoulder become burden. Charge for fighting dogs right? anyway there is more deep digging investigations.

1) murder name guy Roy Thomas “Bud” Melton ( still pending yet).
Here link:NC Police Investigating Vick Connection to Murder Victim : Campaign to Sack Michael Vick

2)defaults on $2.5M loan from Canadian bank.
Here Link:Vick defaults on $2.5M loan from Canadian bank, suit says | ajc.com

3) tests positive for marijuana.
Here Link:Vick tests positive for marijuana | ajc.com

Note: I read and there said Vick is need help "receive mental health counseling". Sound like he is ready self-destruction life or what???.

Vick is in a lot of heap of trouble. I hope he gets counseling to help him out with all his problems. I am sure, he will learn a great from his mistakes.

Yep.... Vicks will have a long time to clean up his actions and I don't think the NFL will let him back in the league..and if he wanted to play football up here in Canada in the CFL, I dont think the CFL will allow it as well... so I guess Vicks' career is over for good... he needs to straighten himself out and get out of his mess with a clean chance.. oh well... time will tell on that somehow...

Vicks got his butt kicked so he deserved that! I never like him in the first place because of what he does for a living. He does not sound like a good person harming dogs and make them fights. It really wrong of what he have done. I am glad he got caught.

Back