Vibrating under the bed,

joyopit

Reaction score
To wake up time, where can i order to?

Thanks.

I have 3 of them, and they continue to fail me due to random blackouts in the mornings...

You blackout or you lose electricity?

You can get a backup battery (Uninterrupted Power Supply or UPS) at any computer store, they last with a computer on them from 2-6 hrs depending oh how much juice you want- they also have this habit of having a really loud high pitched alarm that you may or may not have to disable according to if noises like that are painful to you.

I'll find some links to then if you want- new egg often has good ones.

Newegg.com - Computer Hardware,Servers,UPS,$25 - $50

here's a page from newegg that has them with charges from 1-10 min.

I don't know how long your power goes out, also these are made for computers so just a set of clocks plugged in should have more time.

You can get a backup battery (Uninterrupted Power Supply or UPS) at any computer store, they last with a computer on them from 2-6 hrs depending oh how much juice you want- they also have this habit of having a really loud high pitched alarm that you may or may not have to disable according to if noises like that are painful to you.

I don't know how long your power goes out, also these are made for computers so just a set of clocks plugged in should have more time.

Well, what do I know?

I happen to have an UPS for my entertainment centre. It just never occurred to me that I could buy a small one for my alarm clock.

Thanks for the tip.

Yea it help but the problem is last winter I had a pwer failure due to ice storm for 36 hrs so there is no way that I can get up in the morning except for my cellphone.

I also have this traveler clock. It's battery-powered and it works pretty nice when i travel.

Oh, don't you really hate it when that happens?

Argh.

Indeed. I have had that happen many times before, but never has it made me late for anything thanfully. Usually if the power goes out at night, my parents will get my up because they know that the alarm will not go off. I wonder if they make a bed shaker alarm clock with a battery included in case of power outages. :hmm:

My problem is that I turn them off in my sleep, so I took someone's advice (I do believe it was given to me here) to put it somewhere where I couldn't reach in my sleep. I put it on a small stool beside my bed, therefore I would have to reach to turn it off.

And I just bought mine at the local hearing center. :) I should use the bed shaker part more often, but instead I end up using the incredibly loud beeper. It sounds like a normal alarm in my "non-hearing aid ears", but when I hear it with my hearing aids on, I swear a train is going through a house.

SA-SB200SS.jpg

That's what I have. :)

Indeed. I have had that happen many times before, but never has it made me late for anything thanfully. Usually if the power goes out at night, my parents will get my up because they know that the alarm will not go off. I wonder if they make a bed shaker alarm clock with a battery included in case of power outages. :hmm:

My problem is that I turn them off in my sleep, so I took someone's advice (I do believe it was given to me here) to put it somewhere where I couldn't reach in my sleep. I put it on a small stool beside my bed, therefore I would have to reach to turn it off.

And I just bought mine at the local hearing center. :) I should use the bed shaker part more often, but instead I end up using the incredibly loud beeper. It sounds like a normal alarm in my "non-hearing aid ears", but when I hear it with my hearing aids on, I swear a train is going through a house.

SA-SB200SS.jpg

That's what I have. :)

I have the Sonic Bomb alarm clock.

[yt]93RvM7NnpJU[/yt]

Sounds like mine! But the only difference is mine is louder. :shock:

Problem is, I wouldn't benefit from that feature of the clock I'm profoundly deaf. So therefore, I need the bedshaker in order to wake up. This one does the trick for me.

Man I had like 4 of those alarms and they keep breaking! :mad: Though it might be my fault cause I keep hitting the snooze button so it goes on and off for a couple hours till I finally wake up.

Man I had like 4 of those alarms and they keep breaking! :mad: Though it might be my fault cause I keep hitting the snooze button so it goes on and off for a couple hours till I finally wake up.

:lol: i'm on my 2nd clock now. I still keep hitting snooze for an hour. they need to lengthen the snooze time to like..... 30 min :lol:

i think mine's set for 9 minutes.

Besides, how loud is yours? Mine is advertised to go as high as 113 dB. But I wouldn't know. Hee hee.

No idea. I just checked the pamphlet... it doesn't say anything about it. It just tells you how to turn up the volume.

I also have this traveler clock. It's battery-powered and it works pretty nice when i travel.

:lol: i'm on my 2nd clock now. I still keep hitting snooze for an hour. they need to lengthen the snooze time to like..... 30 min :lol:

i think mine's set for 9 minutes.

I also have the same battery-powered travel clock and it vibrates pretty good in order to wake me up. It's handy. The snooze time is for 9 minutes which is what you are right about. The downside of it is that, the clock that goes under the pillow tends to crumble up under and I'm like - ugh, I just want to snooze instead of looking around to find that darn clock. :lol:

Back