Vibrate mode on mobilephone

deafgal001

Reaction score
Which has the most powerful vibrate mode? I nearly missed all my texts because I didn't feel the phone vibrating.

Can you please clarify what you mean. This is quite a general request. Can you please provide information about the phone you have?

Which has the most powerful vibrate mode? I nearly missed all my texts because I didn't feel the phone vibrating.

Would you happen to have an iphone? I set up quite a few iphones for people at work and noticed that the vibe is VERY weak. I had it in my pocket testing it and I missed several notifications while doing so.

I have an Epic 4G on the way to me and I've read at least one review that says it has a very powerful vibration motor. Its also adjustable via a low/high slider in the settings.

I have a samsung Alias (the first version)

the vibration mode is average but I don't want to miss my calls.

Anyway, My husband is thinking about getting a droid for me so I hope that will help. (he found out if he cut back some features that was on both of our phone that we don't need it would save us money and the dataplan would be $5 more under family plan - we don't have a landline btw, so a cell phone is a must)

I just got a Virgin Mobile Rumor Touch. The vibration is really good. I also just got the 25.00 a month data plan. That makes everything better. LOL :)

I have a samsung Alias (the first version)

the vibration mode is average but I don't want to miss my calls.

Anyway, My husband is thinking about getting a droid for me so I hope that will help. (he found out if he cut back some features that was on both of our phone that we don't need it would save us money and the dataplan would be $5 more under family plan - we don't have a landline btw, so a cell phone is a must)

My wife upgraded from the Motorola Q9C to the Motorola Droid and she loves the vibrate on it. Twice as strong.

I'll vouch for the Droid (original one) as well. My boss has one and set it on her desk when I was in a meeting with her. I definitely felt it vibrating at the end of the desk when it went off. I have zero experience with the Droid 2, Droid X or Droid Incredible tho.

The Epic also has a great vibration as I can now tell from personal experience. At 3/4 power its more than enough to alert me of incoming messages.

Back