Viable Vision

Where is Viable today?

Are Viable Vision Screens working? I have mine and cannot get an operator.
I wonder if we can get refunds for the defective units. I never received a portable unit either I was tied down at home using it.

Any ideas?:wave:

there is new P3 verison???

I can't explain more info it if you need question till they will announce new upgrade P3 download next month or so. You will be happy to get new version. Please be patient.

If you interest to join up member of Purple or don't have purple number, contact me in PM.

Last edited:
Hello misdirectionx,
Sounds like a hardware issue.

It is always best to check with the software manufacturer FIRST. They will tell you if they have tested the product and the version, as well as whether or not it will work with Windows 7.
Check out the Windows 7 Compatibility site: (There you will find out about hardware and software compatibility.)
Windows Compatibility Center
There is a pulldown from which you can choose "hardware" and "software".

There are also some great articles, instructional videos and such to help with your Windows 7 at our Springboard site:
Windows Client | Deploy, Manage, Desktop, 7, Vista, XP | TechNet

In any event a lot of the times, Vista drivers will work in lieu of Windows 7 drivers, however, it's not 100%!

As stated previously, it's best to have the Windows 7 certified drivers installed.
Thanks again,
John M.
Microsoft Windows Client Support

All i can suggest to all window users is.. " SWITCH TO MAC" Windows is disposal. (chuckles) also Viable is horrble. P3 still need work on..

Also there's rumors that iphone version 4 is coming out someday with video and picture embed front of iphone for ichat "known as aim"... Its compact and better than big clutter p3 or so..

Dig tha stuff..

http://www.mobilemag.com/2010/02/12/iphone-4g-rumors-specs-what-will-it-be-here-it-is/

All i can suggest to all window users is.. " SWITCH TO MAC" Windows is disposal. (chuckles) also Viable is horrble. P3 still need work on..

Also there's rumors that iphone version 4 is coming out someday with video and picture embed front of iphone for ichat "known as aim"... Its compact and better than big clutter p3 or so..

Dig tha stuff..

iPhone 4G, rumors, specs, what will it be? Here it is. - Mobile Magazine

No, I'm PC gamer so many games on market support Windows only since games on Mac and Linux are more limited.

Switch to Mac for desktop is out of question for me due PC gamer.

New name's for P3 Phoney3. Phuckedup3, Phooey3, Pfake,3, I like Prison3..

Which one do you like ?

ha ha haaaa

Dig tha stuff..

iPhone 4G, rumors, specs, what will it be? Here it is. - Mobile Magazine

Rumors said that iPhone HD is coming out???
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nDd7A4BAYc]YouTube - iPhone HD ad[/ame]

Yeah some people have a reasons to stay with pc systems,

But yea i hears ya out.. maybe someday game companies who produces the games probably starting developing mainstream as for pc and mac since mac is booming and become a well known platform these days. so lets see. :)

No, I'm PC gamer so many games on market support Windows only since games on Mac and Linux are more limited.

Switch to Mac for desktop is out of question for me due PC gamer.

1. design overall. it lok horrble,
2. need design system to work with any platforms as mac right now its too focus on pc.

3. did you hear the news that purple got busted by FCC and file bankrupt? They are laying off alot people and owe FCC millions right now.. I hate to tell you that Soreson is gonna dominated and owns the VRS market these days now. I know Soresnon is little slow with technology gadgets inventions these days lol..

Read and weep it PurpleVRS Bankrupt

So i have to instant label it as unstable now. Because they no longer have a budget to fiance to keep the p3 program updates and bunch of things.. its gonna fade out to dust!

Dude, what kind of work P3 does require? :hmm:

Um...

All P3 is... is a licensed i-Stream with a new GUI. Probably one of the better softphone softwares out there.

So if you got a problem with P3, you just have a problem with i-Stream. That's all.

Thanks for suggest but ill stick what im been doing.. I have no interest with P3..

Um...

All P3 is... is a licensed i-Stream with a new GUI. Probably one of the better softphone softwares out there.

So if you got a problem with P3, you just have a problem with i-Stream. That's all.

Um...

You're right. P3 is under I-stream.

Yeah some people have a reasons to stay with pc systems,

But yea i hears ya out.. maybe someday game companies who produces the games probably starting developing mainstream as for pc and mac since mac is booming and become a well known platform these days. so lets see. :)

I have MacBook Pro as well, also included Windows 7 via bootcamp.

I wish that all PC games are bundled with Cider and make easy to port on PC/Mac at same time.

Back