Viable Vision

misdirectionx

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently using Viable Vision with Logitech Ultra Vision SE and I keep getting black screen when I try to call someone.

I am not behind a firewall, but I am behind a university ISP - RIT. But do I need to set up the correct port? I already disable my Windows 7 firewall.

let me know, thanks!

Hey guys,

I am currently using Viable Vision with Logitech Ultra Vision SE and I keep getting black screen when I try to call someone.

I am not behind a firewall, but I am behind a university ISP - RIT. But do I need to set up the correct port? I already disable my Windows 7 firewall.

let me know, thanks!
It is highly possible that the university has blocked the inbound streaming traffic. :|

Windows 7 black screen

I am also running viable vision on a now windows 7 machine and all I get is an incoming black screen. The other person can see me just fine. Any thoughts?

I am also running viable vision on a now windows 7 machine and all I get is an incoming black screen. The other person can see me just fine. Any thoughts?
Viable is under investgation with the FBI - Viable Vision have some bugs occuring and it is not worth using it. They are unable to fix it at the moment

You should contact Viable Vision but they still work on business day????

I work for Purple. Why not you download P3 software? If need help, let me know.

You should contact Viable Vision but they still work on business day????

I work for Purple. Why not you download P3 software? If need help, let me know.
The servers works fine - but issues with the software is not.

Viable VPAD+ is still running fine. I have Viable Vision, it doesn't work pretty often, and they do scheduled hours only. SUCKS!

Viable VPAD+ is still running fine. I have Viable Vision, it doesn't work pretty often, and they do scheduled hours only. SUCKS!
Yup, that's the reason and it has been well invovled with these FBI - no thanks. Time to switch to different VRS.

I got new verison of P3 preview software today. Amazing! I will contact you to set up P3 download.

Back