Viable employees

Oh yeah? How can this help former employees? John Yeh is now penniless where he gets 1.1 million dollars?

Yeh's hard labor on state's license plates in prison won't cover the $1.1M

Trust me, they have the cash....

No they don't

EDIT: well, I meant the employees won't be getting paid at all. They probably have stashed off their remaining cash elsewhere as their books will show them to be completely broke.

No they don't

EDIT: well, I meant the employees won't be getting paid at all. They probably have stashed off their remaining cash elsewhere as their books will show them to be completely broke.

*shrug* Viable France, Viable Brazil. But go on.

Now we're talking.......... Keep going.

Not sure where you are going with this. None of those entities can be indicted to pay the employees' wages. If you are referring to where Yehs have their cash along with other sources, then I would agree with you as I said earlier. (note the edit part)

Point is, Viable employees aren't going to get paid at all.

Not sure where you are going with this. None of those entities can be indicted to pay the employees' wages. If you are referring to where Yehs have their cash along with other sources, then I would agree with you as I said earlier. (note the edit part)

That's the unfortunate part. They do have cash in reserves to do so though.

that is bad serious lots of expensive because prision I know vision complaint!

Just remember about OJ Simpson, that he stated he have no money. Then later OJ start producing a book about his life in trial. Any money come from the books, or trademark name or whatever will go directly to the victims.

Mmm...maybe movie companies will start making movie about John Yeh.. Just like Barefoot Bandit....

FCC investiage to because people interpreter reason serious because find out reason happened risk I know reading found it pride on on money $$$$ on,

oh god please no!!! we finally have a heartwarming show switched at birth to portray the deaf/hoh in good light. A viable book in spread out to the public..:-o

I was using Viable Vision software because I live in Canada and I only use it for VP to VP using IP address. Til few days ago I noticed it's not working anymore. It seems the server is shut down. Damn. I can't find another alternative to it. Do you have any ideas on other software that I can use with VP to VP using IP address so I can keep in touch with my American friends ? Any ideas will be much appreciated. Thanks.

I was using Viable Vision software because I live in Canada and I only use it for VP to VP using IP address. Til few days ago I noticed it's not working anymore. It seems the server is shut down. Damn. I can't find another alternative to it. Do you have any ideas on other software that I can use with VP to VP using IP address so I can keep in touch with my American friends ? Any ideas will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Really?

Back