VESID is one...

Hohtopics

Reaction score
Hi,

What are some of the other organizations that can help the deaf or hard of hearing get a job?

I know that VESID is one. Any others?

I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

VESID in my home town SUCKS! I now stayed away from them.
Sorry to hear that. That's one reason why I'm kinda wondering if there are other alternatives or agencies out there other than VESID that helps the deaf or hard of hearing get jobs?

Ok, if you can tell me where you live and I may have answer for you. If you do not want to disclose in public, then PM me. :)

Sorry to hear that. That's one reason why I'm kinda wondering if there are other alternatives or agencies out there other than VESID that helps the deaf or hard of hearing get jobs?

If you are from Brooklyn, NY. Please avoid that VESID at all costs. They will assign you their new deaf counselor. That counselor is worst of all counselors they have there. PM me to ask all questions. :ty:

If you are from Brooklyn, NY. Please avoid that VESID at all costs. They will assign you their new deaf counselor. That counselor is worst of all counselors they have there. PM me to ask all questions. :ty:

how did you know? Were it based on your experiences regarding with this counselor works with your cases. If so, did this counselor mess up with your case?

how did you know? Were it based on your experiences regarding with this counselor works with your cases. If so, did this counselor mess up with your case?

You are making an impression to me that you know this counselor very well and are trying to defend her?

You are making an impression to me that you know this counselor very well and are trying to defend her?

This is not the point if i knew this person or not. I work for the fed government therefore I am in the similiar situation as any deaf counselors. The whole point is that I have seen lots of deaf customers made accuses at deaf counselors for anything so wrong. Again lot of deaf customers did not realize that deaf counselors have to follow the guideline, nothing else, same as hearing counselors.. That's where I jumped into this situation. I am under the impression that you may have some paranoid issues with deaf counselors because you are deaf as well. All you can do is to stay out of your personal matters to any deaf counselors then you are all safe. :aw:

This is not the point if i knew this person or not. I work for the fed government therefore I am in the similiar situation as any deaf counselors. The whole point is that I have seen lots of deaf customers made accuses at deaf counselors for anything so wrong. Again lot of deaf customers did not realize that deaf counselors have to follow the guideline, nothing else, same as hearing counselors.. That's where I jumped into this situation. I am under the impression that you may have some paranoid issues with deaf counselors because you are deaf as well. All you can do is to stay out of your personal matters to any deaf counselors then you are all safe. :aw:

How would you like to explain that when case is being handled by hearing counselor at same VESID office is getting good results while it was under deaf counselor it was not getting anywhere!

No wonder I hear a lot of cripes from others about that one counselor................

How would you like to explain that when case is being handled by hearing counselor at same VESID office is getting good results while it was under deaf counselor it was not getting anywhere!

No wonder I hear a lot of cripes from others about that one counselor................

the way you explained that is the hearsay since you heard numerous of peopel telling you, of course those people who were telling you are deaf, just like the rest of us. It's not surprisining that kind of paranoid due to the smallest deaf world. That is understandable.

Back to that point, that you stated that this counselor that it is was not getting anywhere about what? Most of counselors are doing the same kind of job except handling differently based on every cases are different due to the resource, depending on what kind of customers/claimants provides the information. If customers/claimants withhelds the information then the counselor keeps case in pending until the evidence provides then the case is getting done.

I have to speak out for ALL deaf and HOH representatives/counselors who are in the deaf world like me that because we all simply follow the guidelines what the high level position whose HEARING people told us to do So, as well as HEARING representatives/counselors. It is not the first time what I have witness almost or practically deaf cliamants/customers complains about something AGAINST deaf representatives/counselors.

It is all about wondefully BIASED.

Again, if it happens to be the case like this is a conflict of interest. then it does make sense to me that you have every rights to transfer to other counselors, not because of the HEARSAY, just because of conflict of interest.

Back