Very Shock News for me.

Not again! You had alots of bad news then this? Oh man, :hug: Hope Katie is okay and praying for her recovery.

Aww I'm really sorry to hear about Katie, and I'll be sure to keep her in my prayers....

Sorry to hear about Katie but it sounds like she is in good hands. I will keep her in my thoughts in the coming days.

Sweetheart said:
Katie got in car accident today in the Morning in Eastern Time. She drove up to school, somehow she turned the left and a man drove his car, he went too fast and hit Katie's car by the side during she turned the left. She is in the hosptial right now, her ribs broken and hit one of her lungs, it's flat now. But she will be fine for sure, but she will be stay in the Hosptial for around a month then go to home, staying at home for awhile. Im very shocked when my mom told me today on the VP what happened to Katie, I asked her who will pay her damaged car(it's really her mom's car) and the bills for her hosptial, amulance(sp) and she said Man's insurance. I was like good! Because I do care abt Katie alot because she is very wonderful girl for my brother. Ugh, Im sort of worried abt Katie because I cannot be there for her now but I will see her this June and tell her that Im glad that she is alright from car accident, I bet she will be scared to driving again because of car accident today, I do understand how she feel. She's only 17 years old. *sighs* Please pray for her to heal and such like that. Thanks :grouphug:

ACK! Hope she's better now than just after the accident! I'll pray for you and your family. :grouphug:

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Not again! You had alots of bad news then this? Oh man, :hug: Hope Katie is okay and praying for her recovery.

I know, I got alot of bad news then this now. Geez, but thanks :hug:

i happy that your bros gf is safe.

something similiar happened to me and my friend when we were driving.My friend who was driving was turning and i looked out the window and screamed cause this car was heading right towards my car door. There was four of us in the car , She pulled out the way after i kept saying it was so close over and over. I probably would been killed and the other three probably would had really bad injuries if i didn't see that car coming towards my side of the car.

Wow, one of my friend got in a recently car accident and basically broke all of her ribs, but recovering really slowly. I know Katie can recover really well and she can make it b/c Gods watching over her, very lucky girl I tell you! I'll pray for her! Hope she gets better soon!

ella said:
i happy that your bros gf is safe.

something similiar happened to me and my friend when we were driving.My friend who was driving was turning and i looked out the window and screamed cause this car was heading right towards my car door. There was four of us in the car , She pulled out the way after i kept saying it was so close over and over. I probably would been killed and the other three probably would had really bad injuries if i didn't see that car coming towards my side of the car.

You are so lucky that you didn't get in car accident!

Jenni7489 said:
Wow, one of my friend got in a recently car accident and basically broke all of her ribs, but recovering really slowly. I know Katie can recover really well and she can make it b/c Gods watching over her, very lucky girl I tell you! I'll pray for her! Hope she gets better soon!

Yeppers, car accident are suck. But thanks! :hug:

:( :hug: :hug: OH Sweetheart!!!! I am so sorry to hear Katie was in a terrible car accident!!! I will be praying for her, and I hope that she will, in time, make a full recovery. The picture of your brother Robert and Katie is such a beautiful picture, they are so cute together. Katie is a beautiful girl. I hope too that the doctors will be able to help Katie with her lung that has been punctured. I hope she is not suffering. This has to be so hard on you being so far away from home, but, you have something to look forward to in June when you Katie!!!! Keep those positive thoughts Sweetheart!!! May God be with you, Katie, Robert and your family. Hang in there Sweetheart, God will take really good care of Katie!!! :hug: :hug:

CODAchild said:
:( :hug: :hug: OH Sweetheart!!!! I am so sorry to hear Katie was in a terrible car accident!!! I will be praying for her, and I hope that she will, in time, make a full recovery. The picture of your brother Robert and Katie is such a beautiful picture, they are so cute together. Katie is a beautiful girl. I hope too that the doctors will be able to help Katie with her lung that has been punctured. I hope she is not suffering. This has to be so hard on you being so far away from home, but, you have something to look forward to in June when you Katie!!!! Keep those positive thoughts Sweetheart!!! May God be with you, Katie, Robert and your family. Hang in there Sweetheart, God will take really good care of Katie!!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks :hug: yeppers, that is sad news to hearing that she got in car accident. Thanks, they are beautiful couples. The doctors are helping her since, Im glad. Yeppers, its hard for me but I will be fine. Thanks! :hug:

wow I didn´t see this thread until today...

I´m total glad that Katie is survived.. She´s very lucky but it must be bad nightmare for her... I´m sure that she know that she is very lucky to be survive... My prayer and thought about her...

Keep update with news what happened to her...

Liebling:-))) said:
wow I didn´t see this thread until today...

I´m total glad that Katie is survived.. She´s very lucky but it must be bad nightmare for her... I´m sure that she know that she is very lucky to be survive... My prayer and thought about her...

Keep update with news what happened to her...

Yeppers, thanks :hug:

But another thread is somewhere in Alldeaf named More News abt Katie, it's good news! ;) Shes going to home tomorrow! :dance2:

Back