Very Sad Today!!!!

Happy Birthday! :)

I am really very sad today and very disappointed on everyone :pissed: cuz NOBODY mentioned that today is MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :( No Kidding!!!! Wah Wah!!!

:iough::birthday: to everyone..... I thought it was very sad news! GOSH! I will :deal:With you!!!!!!!!!!!!! WhiteWolves!! GRRR

Hey! :birthday: to you! WhiteWolves! :D

Happy belated birthday, Whitewolf. I like the Northern Lights in your avitar. I miss the Montana nights with lights dancing over the mountains. Can you see Aurora Borealis from California? I'm in central Oregon now where you can't even see the stars and moon for all the rainclouds, ha ha ha.

:iough::birthday: to everyone..... I thought it was very sad news! GOSH! I will :deal:With you!!!!!!!!!!!!! WhiteWolves!! GRRR

Hey! :birthday: to you! WhiteWolves! :D

:ty: sis!!!

Happy belated birthday, Whitewolf. I like the Northern Lights in your avitar. I miss the Montana nights with lights dancing over the mountains. Can you see Aurora Borealis from California? I'm in central Oregon now where you can't even see the stars and moon for all the rainclouds, ha ha ha.

Thanks Chase for "belated" birthday to me.... Yeah, we love to watch the nights with lights dancing in the sky and it's so awesome color dancing around like that. Sadly, no we don't see Aurora Borealis in CA.... We are always dreaming living in Anchorage, AK but costly to move from CA to AK!!!!!!!

Back