Verizon Recommendations

dramasteph

Reaction score
Any recommendations on what kind of cell or such device to purchase. I currently have a contract with Verizon so I would LOVE any recommendations on what to buy. I want one with a full QWERTY keypad (faster texting capabilities), a camera is nice but not necessary. If you do not have any ideas on what device to purchase, but know of where to get a good deal, I'd love that too! THANKS!!!:ty:

I recomend the LG enV. LG makes a great phone and the enV has a full keyboard. That's my 2 cents.

I love that LG enV also, I was looking at some tonight.....but I fell in love with the new "Voyager" it is so awesome phone. It is actually all sold out here in Utah so they are going to overnight one to me now and I can't wait to get it.

Sorry to say that I dont like verizon but for you, I wish you the best of luck.

if you don't like verizon, you won't get better signal.. sometimes it doesn't work to send a text msg to..

My deaf friend has been trying to get me switch to VerizonWireless. I have been looking at two LG products (EnV and Voyager) I wasn't that impressed with LG EnV. What stopped me from going any further with Verizon is their rather expensive plans.

LG Voyager probably right now is the best looking on display at Verizon. Right now, I am very satisfied with my business with T-Mobile and at&t. I am not going to switch to Verizon for my friend just because she wants to send me useless pictures/video clips and text messages. :roll:

Does Verizon offers any data unlimited plan without voice alike Sprint Relay Data?

$129? I would stay with Sprint Relay $29. month for everything unl data

Thats only if you get the plan specifically for pdas and smart phones. Otherwise its just an extra 20 bucks a month.

Yeah, sprint relay is a better plan, but verizon has better connectivity and better voice calls.

No offense but I am sure sprint is good service but it not always 100% promise on their payment plans, because Sprint do cheat on the billing statment and I know few works there told me what going on. But it up to you what company you choice. Yes, Verizon and AT&T service great. Verizon is great for full coverage for traveling and so is AT&T. Speaking of Voyer ,,, it very expensive. I wouldn't spend that my much money on that unless the price dropped or on sale. I have checked out AT&T service pager phone like Samsun blackjack , Pantech Duo and blackberry cruve red is good price and good plans u can choice your own plans. I like the Panteach Duo key board is pretty good and red blackberry curve so I haven't decided it yet.

I don't like Verizon, their monthly plan looks overpriced and EVDO isn't speed so enough as HSDPA/3G does.

I'm just prefer to use GSM/3G, such as att and t-mobile.

Verizon doesnt provide a special plan to deaf subscribers. so far i dont see that there is no deaf plan like Sprint's or AT&T deaf plans. correct me if i am wrong.

Verizon doesnt provide a special plan to deaf subscribers. so far i dont see that there is no deaf plan like Sprint's or AT&T deaf plans. correct me if i am wrong.

They do have special plan, unlimited text for $40 per monthly as require instead of voice plan, also add data plan for other $40 or less, that's too costly for us compared to Sprint.

Just despite about dislike Sprint, I'm starting considering about Sprint because they offers unlimited data/PAM and unlimited text for just $30 per monthly.

I don't have any good research on Sprint in past time.

ok i have read abt the verizon i have verizon i buy a blackberry 8703e there have data plan is 34.99 if u want to get text message cost u 20.00 unlimited add it with no voice it nice to have that and good signal!!!! i love it that BB is my baby lol

For Verizon, You are require to pick voice plan or unlimited text for $40, add data plan for other $40, that's total is $80 per monthly.

For Verizon, You are require to pick voice plan or unlimited text for $40, add data plan for other $40, that's total is $80 per monthly.

yeah, but you can also ask verizon to try set up a deaf and hoh disabilities plans just like AT&T and sprint. It can't hurt to ask their company to make payment easier for people with disabilites to have speical payment plans. I don't see why not.

Back